Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG instead of using this as a reality check moment to safeguard her kid, she has instead posted more pics of H over on her open IG 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is incredulous isn’t it. A potential threat to her child yet all her socials are still open. And she can’t see anything wrong with that. It’s absolute madness. I’d go to the ends of the earth to protect my kids. Seagull Sev, Vag, Shameless, Tina’s slaggy mother. They are a new breed and it’s absolutely disgraceful. Modern day child exploitation for money basically.

Reactions: 21
Also I'm surprised her sister hasn't jumped to her defense!
Charlie could get her po po dad on to the case like she threatened about the trolls before… oh wait, he’s probably just a plastic copper who can’t do duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG instead of using this as a reality check moment to safeguard her kid, she has instead posted more pics of H over on her open IG 🙄🙄
Someone said yesterday - it’s like a duck you to the haters. You won’t win. At the expense of the child’s safety. Shocking.

Reactions: 16
I’d run the risk of my child losing a metal spoon than send them in with a bloody baby spoon! Isn’t she year 5. How embarrassing for her!
Exactly and Jesus Christ she could go in the pound shop and buy a few cheap metal ones. Harper will be using a baby spoon in high school!!!

Reactions: 9
No harper packed lunch since tuesday 27th thats over a week how are the dobertwats managing to feed their kids
They already know what to put in thier kids lunchbox as Harper's lunchbox rarely changes!
She's had Hammy Sammy, Frubalicious, water, cakey, jelly (with toddlers spoon) and a sarnie, every day the week!
That just shows another lack of interest with H. Shaimee can't even be bothered to give her a change of crisps or cake just to keep the lunch box interesting.
With that in mind, I'm surprised H doesn't beg to have school dinners although that may be because the rumours are true and she still can't cut up her own food since she is babied so much!

Reactions: 11
Absolutely shocking she hasn’t removed her daughter’s pictures and now added more !!!
Proof her dad doesn’t give a tit either 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That’s her mentality
At the cost of her child
“I won’t let them win”

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She just never learns. I agree that the woe page is someone who knows her, it’s too relentless to be an anonymous watcher. Even if, god forbid, something happened to H, she’d still blame the trolls and that it’s her right to post what she wants. H doesn’t deserve to be hurt in anyway, but Aimee has to take control, remove any photos of H, lock down her social until she find out who this is, given the amount of her followers, she really needs to delete everyone. She won’t though, because clearly her huns blowing smoke up her ass, and her ‘job’ is more important than H. It’s disgusting to be honest, H should be her priority not herself.
Sorry, bit long, but I hope you get what I mean, I’m so angry with her for not protecting H.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely shocking she hasn’t removed her daughter’s pictures and now added more !!!
Proof her dad doesn’t give a tit either 😡
I honestly can’t believe she’s just done that. Posted Harper on ig after the tit about harpers pic being used. Like wtaf

Reactions: 19
I definitely think whoever is behind this page knows that family, to say Harper is brat they must know something and been around them.
IMG_2686.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Aimee could have a private friends and family only IG & a public one for her selfies and whatever else. A lot of well known people do that to protect their kids. Shes keeping her off TT but why not IG? I think this person behind that account could be a school mum

Reactions: 27
I honestly can’t believe she’s just done that. Posted Harper on ig after the tit about harpers pic being used. Like wtaf
Madness!! And she can’t see the problem?! She needs to be forced to do the NSPCC online safeguarding course for parents!!! bleeping moron.
---
Aimee could have a private friends and family only IG & a public one for her selfies and whatever else. A lot of well known people do that to protect their kids. Shes keeping her off TT but why not IG? I think this person behind that account could be a school mum
Exactly this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omfg, she’s flying to London now. What disaster will happen to her next? So now she can’t get the train, can’t drive so now flying. Let me guess, severe turbulence where she thinks she’s going to die. Then lost luggage. But it’ll be ok, cos the pilot follows her.
Vav had an issue with flying (no stairs for her to exit the plane, even though the stairs are part of the plane on that model) and was caught out in a lie, so I wonder what Ehmey's issue will be???? 🤔
Plane? Taxi? Hotel? Panic attack? IBS? No emergency bum wipes? ....and the worst ever, No prosecco in the hotel! 🙈

Reactions: 8
I definitely think whoever is behind this page knows that family, to say Harper is brat they must know something and been around them. View attachment 2800489
That Milly has commented a few times she knows Aimee . So sad for that child

It’s looking like the woeisme account may know her as well. It’s all very personal and they aren’t messing around.

Edited to add
This is proof there is no police involved, they would of told her to lock accounts and remove any photos of H

Reactions: 19
I see the slate lady has posted a clap back. Another muppet. "Aimee is my fwend".....bless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.