Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on ya with the screen shots on the woeime account! Aimmeee been dirty deleting! Police advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well her instagram is still full of pictures of H
So nothings been done as per usual to protect that poor child

Reactions: 14
Aimee deserves everything that’s thrown at her to be honest, she’s happy for her ‘hubs’ to bully people who ask genuine questions, refuses to safeguard her daughter, even when she says she has a stalker, and allows random men into her daughters home when she barely knows them. Surely, that’s more worrying than someone posting her daughter’s face when she has it all over SM anyway? H deserves so much better, a mum who actually interacts with her, wants to spend proper time with her, and cook her decent meals, instead of the disgusting crap she dishes up. Surely the police will tell her to come off SM, or at the very least, private her account. She won’t do either because she knows best. I can only hope, that H stays safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A well timed ad for a few sympathy sales - with a duck with 'bamboom ass' lips? 💋

Are NYX mocking her over the damage to Shaimee's car from the zoo or her own wonky lips? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Aimee deserves everything that’s thrown at her to be honest, she’s happy for her ‘hubs’ to bully people who ask genuine questions, refuses to safeguard her daughter, even when she says she has a stalker, and allows random men into her daughters home when she barely knows them. Surely, that’s more worrying than someone posting her daughter’s face when she has it all over SM anyway? H deserves so much better, a mum who actually interacts with her, wants to spend proper time with her, and cook her decent meals, instead of the disgusting crap she dishes up. Surely the police will tell her to come off SM, or at the very least, private her account. She won’t do either because she knows best. I can only hope, that H stays safe.
I agree
I mean it’s ok for her to single out comments and make clap back videos, setting the rabid Huns on them
I remember one woman was extremely distressed , I can’t remember what it was about though
She didn’t give a shite!!
Karma has a habit of catching up
She is experiencing what she has done to others
No sympathy whatsoever
Just sad H has been dragged into it , but she has done that herself by commenting about it !
She is a vile mother
And Andy just as bad in my opinion as he seems to do sfa as well

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only reason she's got her fat fud in a frenzy over these hate accounts is because they come with truth....satire at best...poking the beast at worst. Nevertheless, no knickers ever got frenzied when her child, in bed, scantily clad was posting on u tube begging for friends.

Those posts were online for days...she was told they were there. Aimless assured her followers on a live that Harper was not on said platform. Did she check? No. So they were online for another couple of days until SS and school were advised of the fact.

Aimless wound that debacle up with.....SS called and told her to forgetaboutit...nothing to see here. Whole SS call was like a friends reunited chat!

Lying bleep! Shameful "mother".

Reactions: 14
I think Aimee has deleted all her comments on woeisme page

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes yes yes 👏 I don't have 1oz of sympathy #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 10
For fear of being blocked and not seeing her shitshow unravel, I take pride in never commenting on any posts about her, never her own or the woeisme page, but her posts and the other pages posts are cracking me up. I'm baffled as to how they make the voiceovers sound like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Aimee has deleted all her comments on woeisme page
Absolutely 👍 woeisme ain't gonna . Once again she's made a massive bleep of herself, all the while having her rats tails doctored without a care in the world.

How many packs of fries did she buy?? There’s so many 😂 Another shameful dinner for H!

Reactions: 9
Out of morbid curiosity, to see if this dumbell of a narc parent can accept any fault or responsibility and has done the right thing and closed access to images of Carpet Burns, I popped over to her fb. Of course all pics and vids are still public!

Now I won't use images or videos of CB but let's just say videos of her topless, doing pushups in thin pj trousers, showing her bum to the camera, is publicly available. As are clips of CB writhing in a bed on her knees, eyes closed mouth open.

Some of you may remember my reccount of a professional experience of a parent being called by the police to tell them images of their child (CSE) had been found online. Gross, vile images and videos. They were deep faked from images online but I have to tell you, that mother fell apart seeing those images - in her head now it's as if someone physically did all those things to her child. It is devastating lives - keep kids off public platforms!

Pic of glamorous granny as an example.

1000014572.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion #103 hate page spilling the tea galore, mummy mummy I don't like the comments anymore

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.