Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For fear of being blocked and not seeing her shitshow unravel, I take pride in never commenting on any posts about her, never her own or the woeisme page, but her posts and the other pages posts are cracking me up. I'm baffled as to how they make the voiceovers sound like her 😂
I am the same . That’s why I get annoyed when we get blamed for trolling her on her page etc
I have never commented on hers or anything to do with her and never will ! X

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her hunz also will blindly support & rim her still knowing she ignores all of them but engages with a hate page.

kids are a no go however i think the page proving a point that she has out her child out there

Reactions: 9
Great to see that the stress of the day and all that "work' she's done blocking today, hasn't put her off her dinner!

Shirl Scissorhands doing Shaimee's brown lowlights plus a few snaps to put everyone off their tea and biscuits! 🤣

Shirl's TT Vs Ehmey's TT selfies

Attachments

• 42.1 KB
  • 43.1 KB
  • 19.3 KB
  • 47.6 KB
    • Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 14
    When the police was mentioned I was contemplating if to dust off my bag that I had packed last time when she had said she'd get the police involved, just incase!!! But then again where would she get half of her Cuntent if it wasnt for religiously reading these these threads she supposedly doesnt read for ideas?, she'd be lost without you all. 😆🤣.

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Well. Well. Well. Bet she didn’t think how all this was going to go when she was putting that piece of beef in the oven on Sunday!!!!!

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    Why on God's earth can't they just their own food! Her poking at the food just makes me feel sick 😫 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
    Great to see that the stress of the day and all that "work' she's done blocking today, hasn't put her off her dinner!

Shirl Scissorhands doing Shaimee's brown lowlights plus a few snaps to put everyone off their tea and biscuits! 🤣

I just can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    How many packs of fries did she buy?? There’s so many 😂 Another shameful dinner for H!
    She didn’t show harpers chips being plated up, so more than likely H got non and shirl n aimeless devoured 3 portions between them

Reactions: 13

See she may not use filters but 100% she's got her phone on certain settings to SLIM her down! Her face is twice as wide on any other camera she's such a prick.

Her hair colour is vile and I'm not even trying to be bitchy. She either needs to go darker or lighter. That wishy washy crappy Ash does absolutely nothing for her complexion. It makes her look grey.

Reactions: 17
    So,more lies.
    Shaimless, either they said it was mal comms, etc and they'll be charged or you're hoping they'll give them a warning ? Which is it? Give who a warning as no one,including the police ,know who they are ! Are the police going to message the pages saying please don't share Aimless's lies or else ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Youre talking shite again
    ---
    Right ok Aimee 🤪
    They wouldn't look at the page without physically seeing what was said which means she would have already had a visit.They wouldn't take her word for it over the phone
    She just lies about everything

Attachments

Reactions: 6
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.