Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell the tea is being spilt everywhere today isn’t it!! ☕ 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s the drama mick! I just love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Typical narc response
Pretending she didn’t see a text from SJ
We inow that’s a lie Aimee, seeing as you have a phone in your hand 24/7

View attachment 2799325
Aimee's response is funny, a 38 year old woman responding like that with that emoji 😂 oh poor me. How do you claim to not see a text when you spend the entire time you're awake on your phone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s blocking all the accounts that follow the “troll account” but not the troll account itself? Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Popcorn and prosecco at the ready lol
Well water and a bit toast as I'm at hospital getting a small procedure done tomorrow ....This is definitely passing the time tonight 😀
Hope all goes well tomorrow ❤ sending good happy vibes.

It’s the bleeping drama!! We love it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact that she commented back at SJ just means she is refreshing that page constantly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly my BP is up with laughing so much lol

Bit disappointed.......the nurses don't follow Aimless.How very dare they lol
Just think as you’re given anaesthesia it could be worse, you could be Aimless. If it’s a general anaesthetic and they’re chatting away, can you just ask if they follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also vav won't get involved as she knows sj or that page will include her next

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it a step too far? Probably. Do I agree with doxxing? Absolutely not! Can I help but laugh? Nope 😂

Yes it’s all got a bit much and slightly unhinged. But you reap what you sow Aimee. You’ve really pissed off the wrong person this time.

If nothing else, the outcome might be that she takes safeguarding H more seriously. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
I agree! I actually don't give a tit either tbh it's just a picture everyone has seen the kid countless times on SM. I think th page is funny as F! I love that for her! About time someone started calling her out on all her BS! She doesn't care about her kid so why should anyone else?!

Reactions: 14
Bet she's wishing she had kept her trap shut about the " hate page"
Love this for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.