Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh the drama - when I’m busy! 🙈
Harper is getting dry bread for dinner tonight whilst mummy argues online!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Popcorn and prosecco at the ready lol
Well water and a bit toast as I'm at hospital getting a small procedure done tomorrow ....This is definitely passing the time tonight 😀
I’m having a couple of glasses tonight so I’ve got us covered there. Made some wraps for dinner too in true Aimee style for me and my boyfriend. It’s fine though, he can always have more if he wants it.

Hope all goes well tomorrow ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone notice ‘that noise’ she always does it really gives me the ick 😳 it’s like she sucking spit in through her teeth she does it ALL THE TIME 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Blimey I don't think we've had this much drama from shameless since she stopped doing her pissed up lives.

Bloody love it haha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow the dramaaa, I love it 😂 I missed what she did to sj though I’m gunna have to go find it!!

Reactions: 8
Can we please take a moment and think about the poor police officers who will have to pretend those video are not funny and have to hold in a laugh. 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wonder if it’ll be a maccy d’s tonight. After her emotional rollercoaster of another 24 hours.
She doesn’t get it, she is the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Basically with SJ for those who weren’t familiar with Aimless back then. Someone under a fake account called SJ said something Aimee didn’t like in her comments. Can’t remember what. Aimee accused them of being that SJ who is coming on Woes post today making all the huns go over and give her tit. Well it wasn’t THE SJ. So quite rightly she made videos calling Aimee out. It basically opened by her saying something like “this video is for Aimee this single mama. Aimee you’re thick” 😂😂😂 then she called her out. Was brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
💯 this! Said it before, they stir up their own drama, no way a regular Joe has so much going all constantly
---
Her comments in response to SJ have now gone

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
💯 this! Said it before, they stir up their own drama, no way a regular Joe has so much going all constantly
---
Her comments in response to SJ have now gone
I hold myself back from commenting on pages like woe and hippo because deep down I think she's created them herself to generate engagement and rage. She's an attention seeking missile, sad, lonely and criminally dishonest!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hold myself back from commenting on pages like woe and hippo because deep down I think she's created them herself to generate engagement and rage. She's an attention seeking missile, sad, lonely and criminally dishonest!
See I did think that, but this time I’m not sure. Would aimless stoop that low? She’s definitely angry and even I don’t think she’d post that photo of Harper in the profile pic, it’s definitely not the nicest pic of H I’ve seen, would a mother do that to her own child.
Scrap that look what gypsy roses mum did.

Reactions: 11
See I did think that, but this time I’m not sure. Would aimless stoop that low? She’s definitely angry and even I don’t think she’d post that photo of Harper in the profile pic, it’s definitely not the nicest pic of H I’ve seen, would a mother do that to her own child.
Immediately after having the piss ripped out of her..? Following up with drama..? We've seen that in her so many times before.

Reactions: 12
Behave 😆 🤣 the only query with Aimless is....."how low can she go"....in my opinion....limitless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.