Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Malicious communication charges is when a person is directly messaging someone, is stalking them via social media or harassing them by WhatsApp, text, Facebook/social media etc making threats/menaces. No one inboxes Aimless. No one texts her. I swear half of it is in her head

Reactions: 26
I was having a look back on her Instagram, still countless photos of H, school uniform on show too. Plus photos of her car reg. The one who never lies, ‘taste tested’ an M&S cocktail a few days ago, a Peach on the Beach…… she’d never tried it before….except she has, 5th November 2020, along with a Passion Star Martini, which recently, she’d also never tried!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s bleeping loopy. How are the police going to warn the person. Follow them on TikTok and send a message, don’t be horrible to Aimee she’s had a rollercoaster of the last 24 hours.
duck off aimless and when you get there….. duck off some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A burger, another massive duck off thing in a bun and a weekend's worth of chips for a family of five! duck me!!! Woeisme's content hasn't put fat fud off her food anyway! Who the duck would/could eat all that?

Can't anything embarrass her? Fucken couldn't mark her ample neck with a blow torch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a bloody day 🤣🤣🤣
I think woeisme know her and have been directly or indirectly affected by her actions or videos
Highly doubt the popo were contacted and called out the same day, they don’t have the resources. They came out to me 3 times due to direct violent threats made to me and my children by a nutty ex because they thought we were in immediate danger not because someone had posted some videos and pictures online

Reactions: 14
She’s just making tit up again. That’s what compulsive liars do and she’s always just vague enough she can get away with it. She’s very clever how she answer questions So that she only ever plus things doesn’t say directly like with the faked miscarriage story.

I think it’s interesting all this started after she implied D1/2 had been in contact via dating app and then implied it would have been her due date. I think someone who knows her or then just thought nah screw this it’s gone too far

Reactions: 22
What a bloody day 🤣🤣🤣
I think woeisme know her and have been directly or indirectly affected by her actions or videos
Highly doubt the popo were contacted and called out the same day, they don’t have the resources. They came out to me 3 times due to direct violent threats made to me and my children by a nutty ex because they thought we were in immediate danger not because someone had posted some videos and pictures online
m
I think this also, they know her in real life.

Reactions: 10
IMG_0329.jpeg

1. That smug face makes me sick 🤢
2. I want to grab a pair of scissors and cut that frigging hair 😡
3. After a day of being called out she obviously has to get a Maccie D. 🙄😏
4. I dislike her !!! 🤬🤬🤬
that is all!! I’m

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s just making tit up again. That’s what compulsive liars do and she’s always just vague enough she can get away with it. She’s very clever how she answer questions So that she only ever plus things doesn’t say directly like with the faked miscarriage story.

I think it’s interesting all this started after she implied D1/2 had been in contact via dating app and then implied it would have been her due date. I think someone who knows her or then just thought nah screw this it’s gone too far
Your profile pic it kills me every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shut up aimee you have all evidence ready 🤣 what you gona do show them screenshots of pages and comments made about you 🙄 her and vav seem to think the police have nothing better to do with their time. Last week vav said she has a hard drive full of evidence she's keeping 🤣 these daft bastards do make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the Huns saying wow your McDonald’s is generous on the fries 🤣
No she just orders three portions for herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
I was having a look back on her Instagram, still countless photos of H, school uniform on show too. Plus photos of her car reg. The one who never lies, ‘taste tested’ an M&S cocktail a few days ago, a Peach on the Beach…… she’d never tried it before….except she has, 5th November 2020, along with a Passion Star Martini, which recently, she’d also never tried!! 😂
Yep she swears on her daughters life she never lies...shes the biggest liar going

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aimless flicked her hair out of the way 10 times while dishing up that Maccies
Yes I counted lolol
Probably more because there was a few cuts in the filming

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
she weaves such a huge web of lies, big and small, I suspect she has lost her grip on reality!

From claiming never to have eaten/drank things her Huns know she has, to this miscarriage episode where nothing adds up.

the miscarriage thing really bothers me, some of it can be explained away, like maybe she didn’t know she was pregnant so that’s why her drinking/hottubbing didnt change, but who tests that early on unless you are hoping for a positive result?
Someone said earlier: she only ever breadcrumbs info, never explicitly says things, so she can say ‘I never said that’
---
Her comments are back on woeisme to SJ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.