Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever it is hates her. Like really hates her. I don’t think H should be involved with this though, H is just a product of Aimlessness and is a child.
But I have to admit, I’m bleeping loving that someone is rattling her enough.
It’s not about winning this time Aimless it’s about doing the right thing by your child. And you’re a tit content creator.

Reactions: 27
Nope sorry don’t and won’t feel sorry for her at all. She doesn’t care about Harper or who she hurts, she only cares when her bullshit is called out.

I don’t agree with using H as a profile photo but if Aimee thinks that’s the worst that’s happened with her daughters photos she’s sadly mistaken🤷🏻‍♀️ The world & internet is a fucked up place.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The sad thing is, the account will get banned, aimless will be all smug and righteous about it, and she won’t change a thing about how she presents herself on social media or how she fails to safeguard her child.

rinse and repeat as per the Aimless cycle.

Reactions: 31
Plot twist……woeisme is rrrrcharlie 😂😂
Would not be surprised you can tell she really loathe Aimee. Think what a nasty smug entitled twit Aimee is now and imagine growing up as the poor sibling of that?!

I don’t believe the police did speak to her she always lies and bullshits, they’ll have told her to piss off and she’ll just be making stuff up now. Same way she makes up that SS called her and said case closed every time and laughed with her

Reactions: 11
Woop woop that’s the sound of the police, tit went down, it’s started with grey beef.

My thread suggestion, I won’t give up my day job to become a novelist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yup
But I don’t get Aimee is so against taking Harpers pics off
After all this tit going on, it must have shown her stranger danger
Yet it’s like she’s digging her heels in and keeping all Harpers pics public
“I won’t let them win” isn’t the one
Protect your child
Her ego and need to be right and not told what to do, surpasses safeguarding her child

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This aged well…can’t think why it’s came up on my burner’s FYP 🤣 From Feb 2022

View attachment 2798782
Doctor went round?? Since when do doctors go round after having a baby! Aimee jumps on whatever she thinks will gain her sympathy! PPD course you did aimee! More like googled all the symptoms no wonder her fellas don't stick around she's absolutely fkin draining and I don't belive a damn word that comes out of her mouth!

Reactions: 9
Funny how she always shits herself when replying to SJ. She knows SJ will expose her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I ask what the story is with SJ? Must have been before my time knowing about Aimee’s bullshit.
Someone started trolling Aimee on a fake page by the name of SJ, aimee just assumed it was the real SJ and without even discussing it with her made a whole video about SJ and then all of her huns started attacking the real SJ. The thing is, SJ is actually very genuine and real, wears her heart on her sleeve & calls out bullshit. And that's why I'm a fan of her. She struggles with real mental health, not the made up kind like aimee & is very open about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Typical narc response
Pretending she didn’t see a text from SJ
We know that’s a lie Aimee, seeing as you have a phone in your hand 24/7
And deflected the blame back on to SJ

IMG_4172.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.