Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirl scissorhands- you need a new job!

Awful colouring, I do a better job on my own hair! Imagine paying and getting that result?
That’s bloody awful it’s like half a hair do! She’d be better having a proper cut - colours badly done too did her mum do it?

Reactions: 10
That woe is me account has just changed their profile pic to one of Harper. That’s definitely crossing the line I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That woe is me account has just changed their profile pic to one of Harper. That’s definitely crossing the line I think.
Yup
But I don’t get Aimee is so against taking Harpers pics off
After all this tit going on, it must have shown her stranger danger
Yet it’s like she’s digging her heels in and keeping all Harpers pics public
“I won’t let them win” isn’t the one
Protect your child

Reactions: 18
When the imagned Police come calling 😆 and advise her what we know they will....we'll hear the shrieks of " BUT....IT'S ME JOB" from the four corners of the fucken world!

She'll never accept the part she's played in not safeguarding her child. She never has and never will accept she's wrong about anything!

Reactions: 18
Why does she have that weird grown out fringe/bang left like that it could be blended? The 80’s called they wants their hairstyle back Wendy!!

Also, with the references to her crappy parenting and safeguarding her child…..is this “job” really worth it? Imagine the mums (and kids) from school seeing this play out. Poor Harper will never come first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Woeisme doesn’t seem fazed by the police being called
Seems to be goading Aimee all the more
They have only took stuff in the public domain though. Yeah they probably shouldn’t especially kids pictures but the images of her daughter should jot have been online to take in the first place!

Reactions: 11
100% that kid is incocent in all this and doesn’t understand the risks of social media so could never consent to her so called mother publishing her online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Could it be someone off here? Cos they say some things that have been mentioned on here? Like the time line of her drinking while being pregnant
If it is then they can get the duck out. I’m a bit annoyed they took the timeline tbh as I made it, and it’s certainly not me behind the account 😂😂 They screenshot it off here and have taken a few bits and pieces from here to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.