Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gifted her some Mother's Day bits, pictures were from the boat ride with D2
Well she won’t be getting my custom anymore. It’s a shame as she’s always sent orders out in good time and the products are good. I cannot support someone who gifts people stuff when they flaunt the kids online for money then moan when people take pictures of their kids and use them.

Reactions: 21
Oooo the po po is paying her a visit 👮‍♂️
They'll look at her insta,fb ,tt etc then tell her to either delete the pictures or make her accounts private We deal with this at work frequently. There's been no threats ,the address has been deleted ( quite rightly so) and the accounts are anonymous. What does Aimless think they can do ? Police have very limited powers when it comes to SM.
Plus the police usually phone, its rare they come out for a visit.

Reactions: 28
At the end of the day . Those accounts aren’t directly contacting her
They aren’t harassing her
She could block them and forget about it 🤷‍♀️
She is choosing to engage with it all
Why would the police go round ???

Reactions: 30
They'll look at her insta,fb ,tt etc then tell her to either delete the pictures or make her accounts private We deal with this at work frequently. There's been no threats ,the address has been deleted ( quite rightly so) and the accounts are anonymous. What does Aimless think they can do ? Police have very limited powers when it comes to SM.
Plus the police usually phone, its rare they come out for a visit.
Daddy must have pulled a few strings at the golf club, funny handshakes all round in that place I'll bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At the end of the day . Those accounts aren’t directly contacting her
They aren’t harassing her
She could block them and forget about it 🤷‍♀️
She is choosing to engage with it all
Why would the police go round ???
Exactly .She'll be asked why she didn't just block and ignore

Reactions: 12
Oooo the po po is paying her a visit 👮‍♂️
Lol yeah whatever
In the comfort of her own home?
To start with they would probably ask her to fill an online form in
Or the very least she will have to go to them to log it
Police on demand means 999 Aimee
Not room service

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, don't know what made me think of this, all this police talk....just had a scenario in my head, the police knock at the door, turns out Aimee's battered D2 to death with the Halloween tree and he's buried under the patio that he built 🤣🤣🤣 remember there was a pic of before it was finished and there was one paving slab missing? 🤣🤣🤣

Again, apologies...... moving on!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I had the police round (they did actually come round) when I was being harassed online, this was threatening messages, saying they knew who my son was, that my new husband was shagging around, and that watch out because they Will accidentally bump into me, they told me to come off SM and if I couldn’t to switch to private settings. And to block all incoming message and emails. I did that, and guess what? No more trouble.
She’s got to protect herself, but she won’t because she’s addicted to tiktok and huns validating her.

Edit to add I did find out who it was, and they apologised, they were manipulated by someone on TikTok, she was a follower of someone who in the end threw her under the bus and many others.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Woeisme doesn’t seem fazed by the police being called
Seems to be goading Aimee all the more
Probably because a) they have better things to do, so she probs means chars dad, b) the advice will be to get her kid and life off soshulmeeja, c) she deserves all the calling out of 🐃💩 she gets

Reactions: 11
Shirl scissorhands- you need a new job!

Awful colouring, I do a better job on my own hair! Imagine paying and getting that result?

That is absolutely shocking 😲....looks like a big duck off seagull has shat all down one side of her head!

Oh and no police are visiting her! Reported burglaries with crime reference numbers don't even get home visits from police. She's such a stupid bleep and still at it with the lying, she'll never learn!

Last time Daddy dear was consulting the family solicitor and hiring a private investigator. Security cameras being installed and duck knows what else.

Know what happened? duck all 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the pedestrian crossing is that hair colour.
Hold on kids, wait for the ladies face to go orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have seen people deal with far, far worse online who have contacted the police. Their answer? Remove yourself from social media. At worst, consider small private socials if you must have socials. You must take steps to protect yourself and family before they even consider intervening.
Whatever she spouts next 'the police said....' will be absolutely made up bollocks. They won't say anything other than taking herself off SM and removing traces of H from open platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.