Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's up and on it early this morning, threatening police to the hate account! Oh dear. Police matter posting pics online She's already made public herself!

She doesn't seem to have a problem with the slate lady taking her pics of Harper She's already made public online! Honest to duck!

These entitled cunts must have the police on speed dial or like to think they are so important they need special attention! She paraded her daughter online no one else. She's at fault as a mother.

She'll never accept that though.
It’s a great advert for keeping your kids offline! She is to blame for the “hate” page having her daughter on the profile picture!
Has the slate lady gifted her stuff? I wanted to order some more slates off her but won’t if she’s gifted this beg that flaunts her kid online.

Reactions: 14
It’s a great advert for keeping your kids offline! She is to blame for the “hate” page having her daughter on the profile picture!
Has the slate lady gifted her stuff? I wanted to order some more slates off her but won’t if she’s gifted this beg that flaunts her kid online.
Yes she’s gifted aimless, her mum and now Vavron

Reactions: 9
Whoever it is, she’s pissed off the wrong person. I don’t think it’s Debz, she wouldn’t do that, it’s too specific, Debz posts were funny and were just memes, it’s how you interpreted them 🤣

But I stand by the fact this person knows her, and hates her, and I think Aimlessly may know who it is, I’ve always said she needs to look closer to home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it a step too far? Probably. Do I agree with doxxing? Absolutely not! Can I help but laugh? Nope 😂

Yes it’s all got a bit much and slightly unhinged. But you reap what you sow Aimee. You’ve really pissed off the wrong person this time.

If nothing else, the outcome might be that she takes safeguarding H more seriously. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Could it be someone off here? Cos they say some things that have been mentioned on here? Like the time line of her drinking while being pregnant

Reactions: 7
Nahhh😂😂😂 hippo’s video has made my day having a right mare with my teen so this has me smiling😂😂

not some many hunz defending her today i see

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All helps her in her case 😂😂 I’m sure it does. View attachment 2798972
The Mickey Mouse case or the Stitch case
As that’s the only case she has
In all seriousness have laughed at a lot of the hate pages content
BUT
I think they have crossed a line and taken it way too far
I guess TT will ban them eventually as they just have to be getting mass reported
They might come back, who knows?
I admire how they have not backed down to the entitled princess though

Reactions: 17
I don’t think it’s someone off here it feels like someone who knows her. I really think it’s because she’s gone too far lying again bringing up the “baby loss”

Notice old Shirley scissorhands came up on my FYP doing Aimee’s hair today. Trying to play the soft sympathy angle. Hair as usual looks terrible. The cut is awful and the colour is tragic. So blocky and bad

Reactions: 15
Just putting it out there, it not me!!! 😂😂😂 I know I have a slight link to her in the outside world but I’ve been too busy with my own tit to worry about hers. But I’m happy to witness her downfall lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Could it be someone off here? Cos they say some things that have been mentioned on here? Like the time line of her drinking while being pregnant
Honestly no I don’t think so, what we say stays here. And anyone can read here and use what we say, does it piss me off? Yes, but we can’t do anything about it. But it makes you think how many people are out there that really don’t like her.

Reactions: 18
There's plenty of tt accounts calling out other creaters bullshit. Your not special princess piglet. I don't think it's anyone that knows her personally, I think it's probably someone fed up of all the lies and bullshit, and enjoys calling people out on it.

I don't agree with the doxxing of her address but some of those videos are hilarious 😂

Reactions: 20
There's no difference with her hair !
God,the two of them are sickly together
---
No we don't do that.
Anyone can see the page .
I think it's someone who knows her personally

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Shirl scissorhands- you need a new job!

Awful colouring, I do a better job on my own hair! Imagine paying and getting that result?
The worse thing is I think that they’re so stupid that they genuinely think it looks good
---
Oooo the po po is paying her a visit 👮‍♂️
Maybe to give her some information on safe guarding her kid? That’s not a waste of police time!

Reactions: 28
Shirl scissorhands- you need a new job!

Awful colouring, I do a better job on my own hair! Imagine paying and getting that result?
The 90's called, they want thier streaks back

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She gifted her some Mother's Day bits, pictures were from the boat ride with D2

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.