thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody knew an Emma mattress ad was coming when she had her perfectly good mattress out on the street the other morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she need a new mattress when so say she is always up in the night. Had to get the bf pic in

Reactions: 3
Bloody knew an Emma mattress ad was coming when she had her perfectly good mattress out on the street the other morning 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ha! Yes - it was like a brand new mattress the silly bint! She’s really piled on the adverts recently - no sure fire way to turn people off someone on Instagram than seeing ad after ad. I expect we’ll see some more people to this thread soon because she’s decided this is a “job”. When actually it’s horrific 🥴

Reactions: 1
Her dress sense is AWFUL. She's trying to follow and trend and failing miserably 🤢 'trendy' does not suit her style at all! Don't think she's crimped her hair in a while 🤣 I often wonder what her husband does for world, her outgoings must be massive! She just hasn't got a clue and reeks of privilege 🙄

Reactions: 2
That fecking mattress is doing the rounds innit🙈😂 SO cringe. Must be making top doller and be hard to turn down, but if I was one of these "influencers" I'd be too embarrassed to be just another one in the herd flogging these things that every bleep else is🤣 I'd like to think I'd be a bit more selective, however I'm sure it's hard to pass up when you're being wafted the big ones right in front of you😝

• Haha
Hope she has a tit nights sleep 😂
Frankly of all the people to advertise a mattress she’s the bloody worst! With her apparent no sleep ever and standing and rocking. Oh but don’t forget “as mums” we all know what that’s like 🙄🙄

A woman who spends most of her night 'boobing' and rocking her kid to sleep in their room advertising a mattress that she wont use ... make it make sense

She might have pink fecking radiators in her bedroom but she's also got crap views from her bedroom window😂😂 can't have it all hey🤷‍♀️🤣

Also I can't stand how sexist she is!!! She's said a few times now, it must be innate in women to know how to wear handbags.. Oh do duck off with your bullshit! How about she's got eyes and a brain and she's seen you wearing (all your tit fugly) hand bags you mind numbing knob'ead!

Attachments

• Haha
bleeping twit! She buys the kid handbags and unicorn shoes and bullshit flower crowns and is then claiming it’s all in her nature as a girl to be drawn to them. Raising your daughter to only value how they look and what they wear. Good one George 👍

• Heart
Why tell your child no when you can just ignore them instead??!

..."no I'm not going to go and jump on the trampoline because.. I'm a selfish duck and I'd much rather speak to strangers on the Internet than invest any sort of time and attention into you, my child."

He literally has to sit right on her to get between her and her phone and stand any chance of getting her attention!!

She is contradicting herself so blatantly here, she's saying one thing while doing the complete opposite. Oh my god I can't bare her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
No George…nobody thinks you’re normal 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has this really screwed idea of mums. That we all do everything the same batshit crazy way she does. She refers to this a lot with her starting every sentence “as mums” and then finishing the sentence with some crap parenting example that only she does

Reactions: 1
Why tell your child no when you can just ignore them instead??!

..."no I'm not going to go and jump on the trampoline because.. I'm a selfish duck and I'd much rather speak to strangers on the Internet than invest any sort of time and attention into you, my child."

He literally has to sit right on her to get between her and her phone and stand any chance of getting her attention!!

She is contradicting herself so blatantly here, she's saying one thing while doing the complete opposite. Oh my god I can't bare her.
My heart breaks for him

Reactions: 6
duck me she’s finally realised she’s got a problem with the whole Coco rocking, boobing all night bonanza!!!!