thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just needs to night wean and stop complaining about sleep. We have heard her banging on about sleep for so long now but she doesn’t do anything.
Coco is like 15/16 months it’s insane to me that at this age her “plan” is to only feed at 9pm,12, 3 and then 6 am!
I agree the 6pm bedtime needs to go. If she stretched coco eventually to 7:30 she would probably sleep better. Even babies that sleep through don’t always do 12 hours. Even if she slept 10.5 hrs she would be up at 4:30am right now!
Agree. How is feeding a 15 month old 3/4 times in the night an improved plan?! It’s bonkers. I noticed that her reels views are all down though - I think people are getting tired of the same old tit that is clearly screwing her over!

Reactions: 2
HOW has she got this many stories. It. Is. Insane. 🤯 I often wonder if Coco is even stimulated enough also?! The only time she's out of the house is in the pram for the school run and then at home it's a controlled cycle of camera shoved in face/meal/nap. Imagine living under that roof 😴 she's going to end up with some rebellious teenagers. I was in hysterics at the so-called #Ad. Coco looked super interested in it all whilst launching it in to the basket 🤣😏😏

Oh and she also said how Coco seemed so tired today but doesn't know why......🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 thought she hasn't sleep for 18 months 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
HOW has she got this many stories. It. Is. Insane. 🤯 I often wonder if Coco is even stimulated enough also?! The only time she's out of the house is in the pram for the school run and then at home it's a controlled cycle of camera shoved in face/meal/nap. Imagine living under that roof 😴 she's going to end up with some rebellious teenagers. I was in hysterics at the so-called #Ad. Coco looked super interested in it all whilst launching it in to the basket 🤣😏😏

Oh and she also said how Coco seemed so tired today but doesn't know why......🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 thought she hasn't sleep for 18 months 🤣🤣🤣
So many stories that it just looks like a line. How the hell does she find the time???

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

Thismummystory #2 - A million stories, who has the time? Upping the ads just to make a dime!

Reactions: 5
I agree she’s probably not stimulated. Possibly hungry as she is not allowed to get stuck into food and gets spoon fed Mac and cheese and filled up with smoothies. Sounded like no changes last night then

Honestly think none of her kids are that mentally stimulated. The older two are constantly entertained by screens so will effectively be disconnected from the rest of the family. The 3 year old is clearly hyper from screens and snacking and no boundaries. I have never seen any of them engrossed in any play. The reason the 3 year old won’t “leave you alone” George is because he’s never learnt to play. He’s just silenced by snacks and screens. Her daughter is being kept as a baby and not allowed to develop except in her unnecessary woman’s clothing. Such a fucked up example of motherhood. It sickens me that these type of accounts are valued purely because of the beige aesthetics and bleeping reels!!

It sickens me that these type of accounts are valued purely because of the beige aesthetics and bleeping reels
Omg this!!! The bleeping beige aesthetics and the bleeping reels!!! this is exactly what makes these accounts big and 'aspirational'!!!

"The laundry fairy" you say... That'll be your mum then, George??!

Also it's out on a limb, not out on a whim you fucktard.

What an ungrateful sodding beeatch she is!!!!!
I hope her kids see all her bitching moaning posts one day.

The saying is ‘out on a whim’ 🤣🙈

Well I don’t want to be grammar ass but in the context she is bleating on about, it should be “out on a limb” because she’s apparently saying something controversial. Which is she hates her kids doing tit.
Doing something “on a whim” is a phrase but means something she doesn’t mean in this context.

either way she’s a dick

The saying is ‘out on a whim’ 🤣🙈
Yeh as ozblackcat points out you can do something 'on a whim', but in this context the phrase she would have meant was, to go out on a limb.

Soo..this is awkward but to use your own words above, the saying is 'out on a limb'

And so yeh she's a fucktard.

• Haha
What I really want to know is how on earth she managed to convince her husband to have 4 kids. She hasn't mentioned him for a while (I think) but she makes him sound pretty useless and as though he doesn't want to deal with the kids so I don't get it

What I really want to know is how on earth she managed to convince her husband to have 4 kids. She hasn't mentioned him for a while (I think) but she makes him sound pretty useless and as though he doesn't want to deal with the kids so I don't get it
Yeah every time she mentions him it’s never complimentary. I get the feeling she just says she wants another kid and he goes along with it. From the tit way she talks about him, I don’t get the sense that they have a joint relationship. She’s has kids and spends money. He doesn’t get involved

Reactions: 1
I was having a little geeze and found an old account from before coco and honestly it’s no wonder she is having issues with Greyson, he literally was just cast off as soon as Coco came along.
They always seemed to be out and about but now it’s always screen time locked inside the house

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ok that Mother’s Day post really fucked me off. I might be a bit more sensitive at the moment because my 1 year old is currently in intensive care with breathing problems from a simple cold gone wrong, but what a witch! She’s trying to be like one of these relatable, tongue in cheek “haha parenting is hard but humorous” people but she somehow makes it bitter and mean and it’s just embarrassing. I’d give anything for my little boy to have been in nursery this week making me crap for Mother’s Day!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok that Mother’s Day post really fucked me off. I might be a bit more sensitive at the moment because my 1 year old is currently in intensive care with breathing problems from a simple cold gone wrong, but what a witch! She’s trying to be like one of these relatable, tongue in cheek “haha parenting is hard but humorous” people but she somehow makes it bitter and mean and it’s just embarrassing. I’d give anything for my little boy to have been in nursery this week making me crap for Mother’s Day!
Sending you and your little one love xxx

it’s awful isn’t it? The whole thing smacks of her wanting some Instagram-perfect idea of motherhood rather than the joyous, love-filled, glorious mess that real motherhood brings. Enjoy your children for what they are George, rather than putting stupid expectations on them.

I was having a little geeze and found an old account from before coco and honestly it’s no wonder she is having issues with Greyson, he literally was just cast off as soon as Coco came along.
They always seemed to be out and about but now it’s always screen time locked inside the house
This is heartbreaking. Poor Grayson

67183996-1ADF-4099-89C2-FD33378DD437.png

I don’t know where she lives but the UK was so warm yesterday (it was 21 degrees where I am). Was she just trying to boil Coco to sleep?

I’m so sorry to hear about your son 😓 I hope he recovers soon ❤ George would not be able to deal with what you’re going through because she’s a twit. Her idea of horrific is that her kids make her breakfast in bed. She’s a bleeping idiot

Despite all her chat about how she’s so much more confident “as a mother of 4” blah blah blah. I think it’s the complete opposite. I don’t think she can handle all of them by herself. If she has another baby is purely for Instagram baby content, she cannot deal with a lot of kids. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do anything alone with all of them