thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Thismummystory #2 "------------------------------ stop storying and look after your 4 kids"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion : constant moaning and endless stories, focus on your kids Mrs fake montessori

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow those old account posts are making me so sad. I say it a lot but I really feel so so sad for wee Greyson.

"I promise to give you all that you need for as long as you need".... Or until my golden child baby girl comes along then you can just shut up and stay out of my way....

:-(

Reactions: 6
Wow those old account posts are making me so sad. I say it a lot but I really feel so so sad for wee Greyson.

"I promise to give you all that you need for as long as you need".... Or until my golden child baby girl comes along then you can just shut up and stay out of my way....

:-(
She loves the neediness of a baby and the fact they don’t speak or move. It’s why Grayson is a pain to her because he’s not able to be silenced by “boobing” 🤮

Reactions: 3
She loves the neediness of a baby and the fact they don’t speak or move. It’s why Grayson is a pain to her because he’s not able to be silenced by “boobing” 🤮
Yeh it'll be interesting to see how similar or different she'll be when coco becomes more independent/mobile/talkative!!
...here's hoping she'll be a nightmare of a toddler/terrible two's😁😁 and with any luck as a teen she'll be 'horrific' for her mother😅 with endless amounts of attitude/back chat and naughty behaviour hehehee

....and hopefully tells dearest George a few home truths the way only a teenager can!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion ….. Got 4 kids but hasn’t got a clue, only interested in boobing and talking about cocos poo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just saw that undeclared ad for the jumpers on her grid. Genuinely can’t imagine having a family day out and making it about filming crap for Instagram. How can she not cringe at her own tit?!

So she goes on and on about being vegan but is nonstop buying leather trainers? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok I've got some thread title clangers 😁...

As mum's we all know what's it's like, it's horrific when your 3rd born won't take a hike

Had 4 kids just to get her gal, never ending stories cos her followers are her pals

It's ok mama if you are up all night, be like George jus rock and boob till mornin light

• Haha

As mum's we all know what's it's like, it's horrific when your 3rd born won't take a hike

Had 4 kids just to get her gal, never ending stories cos her followers are her pals

It's ok mama if you are up all night, be like George jus rock and boob till mornin light
Won’t take a hike 🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Says the woman who spoon feeds her 15 month old
She constantly takes no responsibility for how her children are brought up! Such a twit! How can she say fussy eating just happens as if she doesn’t play any part in this with her crap parenting?! She is such a tit tit example

I love all of these - but the first is my favourite 😅

• Heart
So she goes on and on about being vegan but is nonstop buying leather trainers? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔
Another word she uses and doesnt understand 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s plant based, she doesn’t have a single bleeping idea what being vegan involves. She just likes the word to get attention because it’s ‘big on Instagram’

Reactions: 3
Loads of stories because of one ‘negative comment’ again well sorry you should get off of Instagram. What do you expect if you share your whole life. Fwiw I think ‘it breaks my heart’ is a bit dramatic but it’s her opinion. And she sits on tik tok for an hour but if you’re that tired go to bed

Another word she uses and doesnt understand 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s plant based, she doesn’t have a single bleeping idea what being vegan involves. She just likes the word to get attention because it’s ‘big on Instagram’
To me she’s more “meat & dairy substitute” based. Literally all her products seem to be meat substitutes. I don’t get the point but yeah, she’s definitely not a vegan. She’s a dick 😅

Loads of stories because of one ‘negative comment’ again well sorry you should get off of Instagram. What do you expect if you share your whole life. Fwiw I think ‘it breaks my heart’ is a bit dramatic but it’s her opinion. And she sits on tik tok for an hour but if you’re that tired go to bed
What was the negative comment? I don’t have 4 days spare to watch all her stories 🥴😂

To me she’s more “meat & dairy substitute” based. Literally all her products seem to be meat substitutes. I don’t get the point but yeah, she’s definitely not a vegan. She’s a dick 😅

What was the negative comment? I don’t have 4 days spare to watch all her stories 🥴😂
Someone said it breaks their heart to see them all on screens and she went off on one about it. That is exactly right about her idea of veganism - Substitutes and packet snacks

Last edited:
I find these posts she does so ironic when in reality she ignores Grayson all the time because she’s too busy talking into her phone when he’s trying to blatantly get her attention 🤦‍♀️
A34B35B4-7FFC-420D-B4A1-D8165BDA7641.png

I find these posts she does so ironic when in reality she ignores Grayson all the time because she’s too busy talking into her phone when he’s trying to blatantly get her attention 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1156917
She also hasn’t got a bleeping clue what she’s talking about yet she speaks as if she’s this motherhood guru! She LOVES that a baby is needy. She encourages it massively. Then when they’re a toddler and haven’t learnt a bloody thing about being without her, she can’t deal with it. Complains endlessly and sticks them in front of a screen to leave her alone. How can the sheep see this post and also see her rants about Grayson not leaving her alone and not think, wtf?!

I remember before she said she felt resentful as at the weekend the boys were laughing and playing with their dad. Even tho she criticises him non stop