thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s changed her profile picture to one of just her and coco. The way she wishes her life was…

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker....but this annoyed me. I know she's trying to make it tongue in cheek but enjoy the time your child wants to spend with you!
Omg why does this woman have children? She hates them. She is a terrible mother to be handing out advice to the hoards. She needs telling!

I'm sure she was really hoping Coco was going to stand on that clip this morning. Take those tights off her and let her be barefooted. Surely the tights aren't helping as there's no grip at all.

Reactions: 1
Man she’s so annoying. Also anyone else find it weird that she always uses a filter on stories, even when it’s her kids? It’s weird. Coco is always filtered. Just all kinds of wrong imo

Reactions: 4
Her parenting style is non-existent as she outsources it all to the various screens her children have!

View attachment 1137989

This pretty much sums up her parenting style. tit
Just to clarify I don’t have a problem with screens. The tit part is that she has no ability to parent with any boundaries and then wonders why her kids pay no attention. Sorry of course it’s because they are independent when they help themselves to snacks and have tantrums 🙄

Do they only eat Mac and Cheese?! 🥴

not sure why she’s spoon feeding it to Coco either? She’s 1! Let her use her hands!

643509F4-61A2-4798-AACE-28C436220FC3.png

Just pull your top on properly ffs!! This is really annoying me watching it slop about because she thinks it’s a trend 😖😖

Also, sorry, I know her kid is only a kid but Christ her 3 year old is an annoying product of her tit parenting. I can’t believe he does the tit he does and she films it and laughs! And then wonders why he does the tit he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1141541
Just pull your top on properly ffs!! This is really annoying me watching it slop about because she thinks it’s a trend 😖😖

Also, sorry, I know her kid is only a kid but Christ her 3 year old is an annoying product of her tit parenting. I can’t believe he does the tit he does and she films it and laughs! And then wonders why he does the tit he does!
can you even imagine walking around the house trying to look like an Asos model?

Annoying product of her tit parenting is bang on 🤣

• Haha
How many stories up at the moment? She really does need to get a life

I know we're a way off but wont be long so i have a thread suggestion;

'Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe we’re nearly at 1000 posts! Actually I can, she’s really annoying 😅🥴

also for someone who is “so tired and so busy because she has sooooo many children don’t forget” she has a lot of time to talk tit on stories. About the weather?!I stopped after the third slide as I assume the rest was some deep and meaningful tit

Sorry double post 😬 but god just watched her stories with the ad for loveevery. And this is what shits me about businesses gifting to accounts only because they have a lot of followers. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue about Montessori or any of how it works. She just thinks it’s pretty pastel rainbows and things that look good on a shelf. The advert was such crap! I would not purchase anything based on her opinion but this one really annoyed me!!

plus she kept stopping her kid actually trying to play with it!! Why not let them use it you twit and film that?! Oh yeah that’s too much like parenting

Reactions: 5
Sorry double post 😬 but god just watched her stories with the ad for loveevery. And this is what shits me about businesses gifting to accounts only because they have a lot of followers. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue about Montessori or any of how it works. She just thinks it’s pretty pastel rainbows and things that look good on a shelf. The advert was such crap! I would not purchase anything based on her opinion but this one really annoyed me!!

plus she kept stopping her kid actually trying to play with it!! Why not let them use it you twit and film that?! Oh yeah that’s too much like parenting
So much this!! It really pissed me off that she got the Lovevery ad!! I would LOVE for my daughter to have the kits but they're crazy expensive and we do actually follow a lot of Montessori so it really annoyed me that they sent her the kit when she's got no clue. She's such a control freak over everything- how her kids eat, how they play..

Reactions: 3
So much this!! It really pissed me off that she got the Lovevery ad!! I would LOVE for my daughter to have the kits but they're crazy expensive and we do actually follow a lot of Montessori so it really annoyed me that they sent her the kit when she's got no clue. She's such a control freak over everything- how her kids eat, how they play..
Glad it wasn’t just me! It was so clumsy and crap and chances are none of it will get used by her daughter. Probably just broken by her toddler! Why don’t they pick an account who actually knows what they’re talking about when it comes to this stuff?!!

Reactions: 3
What on earth are those plastic sandals she's bought!? Please guys help me, they do look ridiculous, right? Or am I just not understanding fashion? 😂

• Haha