ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pathetic story about finding time to pack ... how does she think people that go out to work every day do it? She's so embarrassing. Privileged twit

Reactions: 8
No time to pack but time to dick about in front of her mirror with a stupid bag.

Also, there was definitely another adult in the background of her stories this morning, either her mum or her husband's mum... could she not have done some packing then? Although with the vast amount of tit she's bought, she probably needs a couple of weeks to pack it all

ALSO, why does she have to use so many words to explain things... "emotional regulation" shut up!

Reactions: 4
Also Coco is the most placid toddler! She isn’t exactly running around going mental. George could easily pack while coco sits on the floor beside her, she doesn’t need to be asleep.

Reactions: 5
Also Coco is the most placid toddler! She isn’t exactly running around going mental. George could easily pack while coco sits on the floor beside her, she doesn’t need to be asleep.
Every single holiday I have gone on in the last 6 years I have packed with more kids awake and around me than George has right now. It’s not hard. She is seemingly incapable of doing almost anything parenting related. Honest to God, why did she have 4 kids?! She makes everything so bloody difficult

She’s always got her mum round, tries to make out she’s super mum looking after kids alone

So hubby is home early from work… great time to pack!

erm no time for 20 stories showing absolute crap from Smiggle 🤦‍♀️
876B25FC-546D-4817-AF5A-09F8A50059BD.png

Nooo our husbands have the same birthday, I don't want to have anything in common with this woman 😩😂

Reactions: 1
is it wrong that i actually think he other half is attractive? 😂
😅 personally no, he’s not my type 😅

Just realised the reason the packing is taking so long (assuming it’s not done yet) is she’s got to curate all her kids outfits for the gram. Especially coco. Remember she’s got 48 swimsuits to model and all of the Stacey Solomon shite she bumlicked over 🙄

• Haha
Omg the car seat set up! Literally every child is so unsafe here 😢

She has coco facing forward in an infant carrier which is just completely against everything that should be happening, she has Grayson forward facing at only 3 poor baby, and the other two aren’t in any seats at all!!
Granted forward facing Grayson is a choice she can make (although so dangerous at his age), but with the other 3 she’s fully breaking the law/fitting instructions.

Attachments

She has coco facing forward in an infant carrier which is just completely against everything that should be happening, she has Grayson forward facing at only 3 poor baby, and the other two aren’t in any seats at all!!
Granted forward facing Grayson is a choice she can make (although so dangerous at his age), but with the other 3 she’s fully breaking the law/fitting instructions.
I seen that story and thought wtf?!

Why can’t coco be sat where Grayson is and rear face, even though she’s forward facing (which I personally don’t agree with) because of car set up she’s sat looking at back of chair anyway!
it looks highly dangerous for all involved!

I can’t work it out based on that picture - I’ll have to look at her stories. Coco looks pretty unimpressed though 😅 actually didn’t think it was possible to forward face those baby carriers based on their structure, but maybe you can with isofix. I don’t know.

Also, how old are the oldest two? They seem pretty young to not be in boosters, but I know it’s also a height thing, however, we’ve just moved our oldest out of a booster and he’s nearly 11!

George probably doesn't quite understand that she's still forward-facing in that seat, despite facing towards the seat. She (hopefully!) obviously doesn't understand the mechanics of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t work it out based on that picture - I’ll have to look at her stories. Coco looks pretty unimpressed though 😅 actually didn’t think it was possible to forward face those baby carriers based on their structure, but maybe you can with isofix. I don’t know.

Also, how old are the oldest two? They seem pretty young to not be in boosters, but I know it’s also a height thing, however, we’ve just moved our oldest out of a booster and he’s nearly 11!
It took me a while too but I think the set up is like a taxi so the seats just behind the driver are facing the back of the car and the ones behind are facing forward if that makes sense!

It took me a while too but I think the set up is like a taxi so the seats just behind the driver are facing the back of the car and the ones behind are facing forward if that makes sense!
Right! Got it. So the car seat is technically “rear facing” in the seat, but in actuality is facing the direction of travel. Which defeats the purpose of a rear facing seat 🥴🥴 nothing she does makes sense to me

Reactions: 7
The amount she’s spent on buying new things for this holiday surely equals the cost of the holiday! Mind blowing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.