ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like wtf are you going to use that before after the plane trip? A 10 year old isn’t going to find it fun to open 2 starbursts and 3 jelly tots any time but you clearly aren’t even ever going to use this again. Wasteful consumerism at its finest. Is she just trying to recreate a mixup that already exists!

Also who makes their 4 kids a different packed lunch?! Literally every main and snack is different for each kids. She’s giving herself more work and the reason her kids are fussy.
And she’s bringing a flask of porridge to the airport 🙈
If she didn’t buy all that unnecessary tit for her holiday she could splurge on breakfast in the airport like a normal person. Who want to bring a packed lunch on holiday and then wash the congealed porridge? 🤢🤢
The food is 🤯 I get taking snacks etc for kids but the porridge is just laughable! Why’s she creating so much work for herself?!
yes surely going on holiday part of the fun is having a airport breakfast
Even the amount of food their taking for the plane/airport is insane! They have shops in airports 🤦‍♀️ I’m guessing 99% of it won’t get eaten so why not wait til you’re at airport then eat there

Reactions: 2
Obviously she had an itinerary the bloody idiot, I can just imagine her at the airport like a school teacher rounding the gang up

Reactions: 3
Obviously she had an itinerary the bloody idiot, I can just imagine her at the airport like a school teacher rounding the gang up
Even her husband 😅 I can’t get over what you people are telling me. She’s taking porridge in a thermos?! Is she really trying to indicate money saving or is it because coco only eats/throws her god awful porridge?

The food is 🤯 I get taking snacks etc for kids but the porridge is just laughable! Why’s she creating so much work for herself?!
yes surely going on holiday part of the fun is having a airport breakfast
Even the amount of food their taking for the plane/airport is insane! They have shops in airports 🤦‍♀️ I’m guessing 99% of it won’t get eaten so why not wait til you’re at airport then eat there
Also, where are they going? Is the flight 24 hours long? 🥴

Even her husband 😅 I can’t get over what you people are telling me. She’s taking porridge in a thermos?! Is she really trying to indicate money saving or is it because coco only eats/throws her god awful porridge?

Also, where are they going? Is the flight 24 hours long? 🥴
The porridge they are bringing with them to the airport 😂😂
Imagine getting to your holiday destination and having to wash this and then just lug it back home?
Just buy porridge from pret at the airport! It’s like £1.
What goes through her head?!

Attachments

The porridge they are bringing with them to the airport 😂😂
Imagine getting to your holiday destination and having to wash this and then just lug it back home?
Just buy porridge from pret at the airport! It’s like £1.
What goes through her head?!
Oh but her food is SO nutritious, Pret could never. She's vegan don't you know, all vegan food is inherently healthy, even sweets and processed crap. That's why they're sick all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she also have a thermos of her famous Mac n cheez? Wtf is she going to feed her kids without having access to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m really not one to defend her, but we flew recently and despite being delayed couldn’t have bought breakfast in the airport if we wanted to, the queues were endless. So I do think she’s sensible for bringing breakfast stuff for the kids, but come on, what’s wrong with a few cereal bars or a nutrigrain type thing? I’m sure they do vegan versions, no need to take porridge in a flask that will then need washing out.

Reactions: 1
I mean, it's one thing to pack breakfast but she has literally packed backpacks full of snacks, as well as the pill dispenser things. You'd think they were gonna climb Everest or something. I really hope she gets Rodge in some of her stories tomorrow just to see his face, he must think she's completely bonkers surely

I mean, it's one thing to pack breakfast but she has literally packed backpacks full of snacks, as well as the pill dispenser things. You'd think they were gonna climb Everest or something. I really hope she gets Rodge in some of her stories tomorrow just to see his face, he must think she's completely bonkers surely
I’d love to know what he thinks of her now she’s living her life tailored to her Instagram. She must be much more annoying to be around these days than she ever was. She never mentions his family either does she, I wonder if they get on and what they think of it all.

I honestly thought they were her pyjamas when she posted saying ‘holiday ready’ but no, she’s at the airport in them 😬

• Haha
Does she breastfeed? I never knew 🥴

I have honestly seen that woman’s boobs more than my own along with her smug eye bleeping face, and I don’t watch her stories that much. Holiday checklist
✅breastfeed at airport
✅breastfeed on plane
✅breastfeed on way to resort
✅breastfeed at resort checkin
✅breastfeed on a wall

You get the idea

• Haha
I think she must’ve spent more on clothes and toys for them to go away with than on the actual holiday itself surely? Imagine being this over organised? It gives me the creeps I’m not going to lie. She literally never chills. My worst nightmare of a person

Reactions: 9
I think she must’ve spent more on clothes and toys for them to go away with than on the actual holiday itself surely? Imagine being this over organised? It gives me the creeps I’m not going to lie. She literally never chills. My worst nightmare of a person
the thing is it’s been sunny for so long at home so the kids should already have summer clothes so not need a whole new wardrobe to go on holiday with. she’s just not normal, overspends on crap and is so smug about it. it’s easy to see why she has no friends.

Reactions: 8
the thing is it’s been sunny for so long at home so the kids should already have summer clothes so not need a whole new wardrobe to go on holiday with. she’s just not normal, overspends on crap and is so smug about it. it’s easy to see why she has no friends.
Honestly don’t feel like she was always this way, so either Instagram is paying her a tit tonne now and she can’t control herself, or she is happy going into massive amounts of debt. Her husband might make a good wage but their house size/location does not indicate wealth to me. Honestly don’t know where she puts all the crap in her house. She must be solely responsible for filling her local landfill

How the eff does she get an 18 month old to stay still on a float!? My 15 month old would not stay like that 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.