ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They clearly all have covid, I donā€™t know why she doesnā€™t want to see that.

Reactions: 4
They clearly all have covid, I donā€™t know why she doesnā€™t want to see that.
Arenā€™t they going overseas soon? She probably doesnā€™t want to admit it and blatantly then take a Covid positive family on holiday

Reactions: 1
coco is obviously ill and just wants to cuddle with her mum but she canā€™t allow that as she has to talk to her insta fwiends about pointless tit as per

Guess all that magical vegan processed crap doesn't help their immune system. So much for being so hEaLtH cOnScIoUs

• Haha
No i agree, i dont think its body shaming tbh as she isnt looking well. And its almost all of a sudden. Sad to see

This family are ALWAYS sick i swear. Ive never known anything like it. I know kids pick up all sorts but every week it seems to be something? Maybe serving the bigger boys measly portions of processed crap isnt the way forward hey George

Reactions: 3
Also she's changed the filter she uses and she definitely looks less put together with this one

I am in no way body shaming but I am a little concerned with her very obvious weight loss. Iā€™m not a medical professional, but she looks borderline anorexic in her recent videos/photos. I was very shocked at this one today.
No she does not look healthy in any way. I only started following her when she was already fairly pregnant with her daughter so donā€™t know what her ā€œnormalā€ shape is, but judging by the posts on her old account, it is nowhere near this thin

Also the comment she made about her kids demanding entertainment from 6am. Maybe learn to stop the constant trend of entertaining and buying tit for your kids. Let them be bored ffs

The excuse she is using for the new car is we will have 4 teenagers soonā€¦ just say you wanted to swan around in a Mercedesā€™ ffs theyā€™re nowhere near being teenagers

Reactions: 1
Drinking bottled water could just take a glass up to bed but i doubt sheā€™s care about plastic consumption

she goes on about coco making up on the ā€˜boobā€™ in a morning, sheā€™s probably just thirsty for any liquid! especially in this heat and would drink from a cup if given one! my little girl is about 5 months younger than coco and weā€™ve had to put a water bottle in bed with her with how hot itā€™s been because sheā€™s waking up thirsty. she also has a water cup at hand all day, wonder if coco was given this option sheā€™d actually reduce on the boob? but of course george would not allow this because content and that

Sheā€™s so bloody dramatic!!

saying sheā€™ll never find time to pack the cases but will be interesting to see how long she spends on Instagram today talking to her ā€˜matesā€™

37121646-8883-458F-9286-B85002909CFD.png

Drinking bottled water could just take a glass up to bed but i doubt sheā€™s care about plastic consumption
Single handedly destroying the planet with the amount of plastic she uses and tit she buys.
Oh but sheā€™s vegan so itā€™s ok šŸ™„
(No hate to vegans btw, only to George)

saying sheā€™ll never find time to pack the cases but will be interesting to see how long she spends on Instagram today talking to her ā€˜matesā€™

View attachment 1433899
Life in the covid house continuesā€¦

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think sheā€™s projected her anxiety of poor Wardo too?
I havenā€™t seen anything of her older kids for ages - especially not the poor kid given the name Eduardo but constantly shortened to Wardo šŸ˜¬ what is happening with him?

View attachment 1433899
Sheā€™s so pissing dramatic. She couldā€™ve packed the cases 15 times over if she stopped using Instagram for a day and buying tit from h&m

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.