ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick look and I don’t think her tik tok account is doing very well. She hasn’t got the fan club hanging off every word and praising her in the comments. She barely scrapes 10 comments. Besides people watch tik tok for entertainment not to hear about ‘natural and organic’ 🤣 mothering and talking about boobing and rocking

Reactions: 4
Why are her older boys portions that small and served on baby plates 🤯🤯🤯 I had to watch her stories twice to make sure I'd seen it right! My almost 4 year old would probably eat more than that. No wonder George is so small if they all eat like birds.Nothing makes sense in her life 😬

Wow. I can never unhear that singing reel. She has officially lost it.
I’ve just noticed this! Bet they’re starving. My 17m old would eat that no problem 😂

Reactions: 1
Why are her older boys portions that small and served on baby plates 🤯🤯🤯 I had to watch her stories twice to make sure I'd seen it right! My almost 4 year old would probably eat more than that. No wonder George is so small if they all eat like birds.Nothing makes sense in her life 😬

They’re probably on a strict calorie controlled diet due to her neuroticism.

Reactions: 5

OMG isnt this so mental though? They arent babies and yet they are using baby plates? The portions are so tiny. I know she has her issues with food, its obvious but the projection is scary. Also, still no sign of Coco walking then? Cant seem to pull herself up either which would worry me more. Also she mentioned an appt with Grayson - did she say what that was about in the end?

I’ve just noticed this! Bet they’re starving. My 17m old would eat that no problem 😂
My 17 month old would probably eat all of those plates 🥴

It’s really odd. Not just the portion sizes which are insane for a - what? 9 & 7 year old?! But the infantile plates she is serving their food on. Those plates are a sure fire way to introduce an eating disorder ffs

Reactions: 2
I’m just talking to my mates

Yeah she’s such a twit. Give it a rest and be with your family, her poor husband lol

Reactions: 3
I’m just talking to my mates

Yeah she’s such a twit. Give it a rest and be with your family, her poor husband lol
So she treats her husband like tit she must be exhausting to live with. Back to her and coco breastfeeding so dull

Lol that miss know it all has done stories today talking about "trajectories" when she means schemas. There's a trajectory schema, George

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really think it speaks volumes that she’s removed her engagement/wedding rings & replaced them with that breast milk ring…

• Heart
I really think it speaks volumes that she’s removed her engagement/wedding rings & replaced them with that breast milk ring…
Definitely there trouble in that marriage for sure. Now she’s harping on how the boob isn’t magic and as said on here coco is getting her own mind and not conforming to her mothers wants

Reactions: 3
More clothes shopping!

she must spend £100s every week

Odd aswell cos they don’t seem to actually go anywhere…. I wonder if it would be the same if she didn’t have to dress up for the gram everyday

Lol that miss know it all has done stories today talking about "trajectories" when she means schemas. There's a trajectory schema, George
Oh dear. Another parenting concept she’s heard about and now wants to claim full knowledge of. I bet she’s frantically searching for something she can buy so her kids have “schema toys” 😅 and yeah, I do actually know this isn’t a thing. But she won’t

Is she actually psycho?! That’s the way she comes across on her reels!!

• Haha
Absolutely cringeing listening to her talk about this 🤦‍♀️

Also the reason coco wouldn’t nap is probably because she’s been up since 5am so she would have been ready to sleep by 11 but stupid George was too busy feeding her shopping addiction to get her home in time for a nap so by 12:30 of course she is going to be absolutely wired and unable to wind down for a sleep. It’s her 4th child, how does she not understand these basic concepts by now?!

Reactions: 5
The way she talks about Grayson makes me feel really uneasy and sad. It’s like she doesn’t like him/ he’s an inconvenience to her life.
Anyone else get the same vibes? Poor kid.

Reactions: 7
The way she talks about Grayson makes me feel really uneasy and sad. It’s like she doesn’t like him/ he’s an inconvenience to her life.
Anyone else get the same vibes? Poor kid.
I haven’t watched her recently but I can well believe it as I’ve heard her call him vaguely disparaging terms IN FRONT OF HIM and basically ignore his requests for attention when she’s talking “to her mates” 🙄

I haven’t watched her recently but I can well believe it as I’ve heard her call him vaguely disparaging terms IN FRONT OF HIM and basically ignore his requests for attention when she’s talking “to her mates” 🙄
Makes me wonder if Coco will follow the same ‘fate’ if you look back on her old account (george_plus_three) she talks about him soooo differently to now!
She definitely just loves the baby stage

Also calling an 11 month old baby your best friend is a bit 🥴 I suspect that when the babies aren’t speaking and are compliant that is when they are “best friends” after that I imagine they become an annoyance to her. Let’s not forget made even more of an annoyance by her frankly tit parenting

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.