ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she struggles so much with Grayson because she HAS to be in control in every aspect of her life and it's so obvious she resents him for it. She's definitely mentally unstable if she can't see any of this for herself. Although she has mentioned therapy before but it clearly isn't doing the job. I would absolutely hate to be living in their household. It must be so draining 😵 I've never known anyone 'transition' in to the weekend. She makes everything such an effort 🤣 don't get me started on her outfit choices for her 3 hours out last night. She's dressing like my 14 year old niece 😬

Reactions: 7
F*k me! You’d think she’d gone away on a jungle expedition for a week! Not 3 hours for one bloody prosecco or whatever it was. And HOOOOOOW has she got to her 4th child who’s 18 months and realised her husband actually might be able to f*king manage and that her kid doesn’t need magic boobs to sleep?!! Aaaargh! She’s infuriating.

Also does she think she is a fashion influencer now? 🙄🙄

I think she struggles so much with Grayson because she HAS to be in control in every aspect of her life and it's so obvious she resents him for it. She's definitely mentally unstable if she can't see any of this for herself. Although she has mentioned therapy before but it clearly isn't doing the job. I would absolutely hate to be living in their household. It must be so draining 😵 I've never known anyone 'transition' in to the weekend. She makes everything such an effort 🤣 don't get me started on her outfit choices for her 3 hours out last night. She's dressing like my 14 year old niece 😬
Yeah the “transition” to and from the weekend?! Wtf is this crap?! Why overthink something so basic as days passing by 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F*k me! You’d think she’d gone away on a jungle expedition for a week! Not 3 hours for one bloody prosecco or whatever it was. And HOOOOOOW has she got to her 4th child who’s 18 months and realised her husband actually might be able to f*king manage and that her kid doesn’t need magic boobs to sleep?!! Aaaargh! She’s infuriating.

Also does she think she is a fashion influencer now? 🙄🙄

Yeah the “transition” to and from the weekend?! Wtf is this crap?! Why overthink something so basic as days passing by 🤣🤣
lol trying really trying! For the fashion isn’t she

As someone else mentioned bet she’s unbearable, she’s got issues that need addressing

Reactions: 4
Absolutely despair at this woman who thinks rocking an 18 month old to sleep is a good solution to breastfeeding her to sleep. No George, if you do that you’re going to find yourself in an even more annoying habit because 18 month olds are HEAVY and you cannot sit down to rock them so standing and rocking a big toddler several times a night is really not a clever solution!!! I hope no one listens to her advice because it’s absolutely tit! She’s going to end up with a new habit that is even harder to break because anyone can rock, unlike with the magic boobs where only George possesses a pair.

Reactions: 6
I disagree. It wouldn't work at all to go from boob to practically nothing and as Coco needs the help, it makes sense to start rocking and then slowly eventually phase it out. Especially now that someone else can do it.

Reactions: 3
With mine I did cuddle put down walk out and leave it for a few minutes come back in repeat. It was a couple of bad nights then fine. The life story about lasts night will be incoming shortly 😫

Reactions: 2
With mine I did cuddle put down walk out and leave it for a few minutes come back in repeat. It was a couple of bad nights then fine. The life story about lasts night will be incoming shortly 😫
Yeah that’s pretty much how it played out with mine too. Except I did it nearly a year before George has done it and everyone has slept better for it ever since.

Reactions: 2
But that's essentially sleep training and depends soso much on temperament. That would NEVER have worked with my daughter, and I wouldn't want to leave her to cry even if it was only for a few minutes because she'd get more worked up and never sleep. I can't stand George but I don't see what the problem is here

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But that's essentially sleep training and depends soso much on temperament. That would NEVER have worked with my daughter, and I wouldn't want to leave her to cry even if it was only for a few minutes because she'd get more worked up and never sleep. I can't stand George but I don't see what the problem is here
For me, personally, I have never wanted to be in a position where at 18 months old I’m still actively doing things to get my child to sleep and getting little sleep/evening rest time myself. So, that’s what I’ve done with my kids. Partly from necessity that I have other kids to deal with at night and I really value my evening time to have time alone. BUT I don’t care if other people do it a different way, I don’t tell people my way is the only way. And that’s what I object to more with George. Everything she does is always nAtuRaL mOthERhoOd and hers is the best and only way to do it. I really find that objectionable. Because there isn’t one way, and as I said, personally if I was to mother the way she did I would have lost my mind a long time ago

Reactions: 6
position
For me, personally, I have never wanted to be in a position where at 18 months old I’m still actively doing things to get my child to sleep and getting little sleep/evening rest time myself. So, that’s what I’ve done with my kids. Partly from necessity that I have other kids to deal with at night and I really value my evening time to have time alone. BUT I don’t care if other people do it a different way, I don’t tell people my way is the only way. And that’s what I object to more with George. Everything she does is always nAtuRaL mOthERhoOd and hers is the best and only way to do it. I really find that objectionable. Because there isn’t one way, and as I said, personally if I was to mother the way she did I would have lost my mind a long time ago
Totally agree that her way is not the only way! I just don't agree with comments calling her out for still supporting Coco to sleep, especially when before people were like "but who's telling you to not rock your baby!?".. My 15 month old is pretty wakeful and I'm happy to support her to sleep as long as she needs it because sleep training is totally not right for my family, and doesn't seem to be for George's either but I get that every family/parent/child is different!

How sad is this! I presume it’s Grayson in background, she stops for a actual millisecond to say ‘Love you too’ then straight back to talking to her phone

6671D837-DDE8-4D3A-9DCC-0EB39F3B5B9C.png

• Sad
I don’t like the way sleep ‘supporting’ is said in a good light and sleep ‘training’ is bad. It’s all has the end goal of sleep and mums aren’t abandoning their babies.Only on the internet is this a thing. George thinks she’s superior when essentially we’re all doing the same

I don’t like the way sleep ‘supporting’ is said in a good light and sleep ‘training’ is bad. It’s all has the end goal of sleep and mums aren’t abandoning their babies.Only on the internet is this a thing. George thinks she’s superior when essentially we’re all doing the same
Ha yes exactly!! All this word vomit… just to say something to make it sound like you’re special and know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.