ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get irrationally angry at the way she dicks around with her hands when she’s talking to the camera?
I get angry at a lot of what she does 😅 but yes this is annoying - she seems to always be flicking her hair about

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s going to have the exact same realisation with the iPad in a few months. ‘Guys did you know we did a few nights in a row where we didn’t give coco the iPad at 4 am and instead rocked her back to sleep and now she sleeps longer!’ Mind blowing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going to have the exact same realisation with the iPad in a few months. ‘Guys did you know we did a few nights in a row where we didn’t give coco the iPad at 4 am and instead rocked her back to sleep and now she sleeps longer!’ Mind blowing 🙄
I was just thinking this.. of course she’s desperate to get up at the crack of dawn if she knows she’ll be rewarded with hours of iPad time and undivided attention from mum. Keep her in a dark room and make it super boring and then there won’t be any incentive for her to keep waking so early.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking this.. of course she’s desperate to get up at the crack of dawn if she knows she’ll be rewarded with hours of iPad time and undivided attention from mum. Keep her in a dark room and make it super boring and then there won’t be any incentive for her to keep waking so early.
Honestly my mind is blown that she thinks waking up at 4am is okay! As a one off if their poorly etc but not everyday! Honestly don’t know how she functions yet alone does full face make up/hair/outfit everyday

Reactions: 4
I mean she puts Coco to bed at 6, of course she's going to wake up early there's only so much you can sleep in a day!

Jeez that whole ipad talk - no George, we don't all use screen time. My 15 month old has no idea what a tablet is and has never watched the TV. She says she tried less screen time with Coco!? Hahaha the TV is CONSTANTLY on in that house, remember those "stimulating" dancing vegetables

And she's back to spoon feeding - this woman has no clue what she's doing

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean she puts Coco to bed at 6, of course she's going to wake up early there's only so much you can sleep in a day!

Jeez that whole ipad talk - no George, we don't all use screen time. My 15 month old has no idea what a tablet is and has never watched the TV. She says she tried less screen time with Coco!? Hahaha the TV is CONSTANTLY on in that house, remember those "stimulating" dancing vegetables

And she's back to spoon feeding - this woman has no clue what she's doing
Urgh I hate this part of her chat the most (& that’s saying something…) saying that we ALL do it so it’s all ok. Actually no, I would not under any circumstances give my 18 month old a fricking iPad at 4am. Or actually anytime of the day! And the dancing vegetables 🙄 Jesus woman! How can you be seen as a parenting influencer?!!

No one is telling her to stop breastfeeding it’s all in her head

Reactions: 6
That vegan bacon looks rank. They just seem to crave meat products don’t get why she’s made them all vegan tbh

She's such a hypocrite slagging her husband off. I totally agree that he should be helping at this point, but she could actually go into C and not 'boob' her as well! The reason they're in this position in the first place is because she 'couldn't last' the multiple times she has tried to settle her without breastfeeding.

Screenshot_20220703-075152.png
Screenshot_20220703-075137.png

She's such a hypocrite slagging her husband off. I totally agree that he should be helping at this point, but she could actually go into C and not 'boob' her as well! The reason they're in this position in the first place is because she 'couldn't last' the multiple times she has tried to settle her without breastfeeding.

View attachment 1387624View attachment 1387632
She could actually explain that the clock was wrong. She chose not to. This “narrative” that fathers can’t do anything for their kids as well that she keeps pumping out makes me rage. How can someone with 4 kids still be making a meal out of parenting?!

Why does she think it’s appropriate to openly broadcast coco’s very private moments of breastfeeding to the whole world. Would she be so open about posting her eldest sat on the toilet doing a poo? No, didn’t think so, but for some reason she doesn’t feel the need to grant either herself or Coco any privacy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.