ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she thinks her wfh on Instagram is comparable to other parents that are wfh

Reactions: 5
That story she posted the other day about how she wanted to be acting in the west end or something has just confirmed my original opinion of her that is she is a drama queen that rant today about the tit show was so exaggerated really trying to put on her best performance. Also when you have one of those days dont you guys just crack on with it especially those of us who have real work to do you dont mess around filming yourself talking to strangers on the internet

Reactions: 5
So nice to see coco making progress and actually crawling and using the walker, but I also feel so sad for her as she just seems so behind for her age 😞 I hope she catches up soon and if not I hope George gets her head out of her arse and seeks some early intervention to help support her.

Reactions: 8
So nice to see coco making progress and actually crawling and using the walker, but I also feel so sad for her as she just seems so behind for her age 😞 I hope she catches up soon and if not I hope George gets her head out of her arse and seeks some early intervention to help support her.
Or stops buying shite from H&M and get her seen privately

Reactions: 4
Oh no the new reel. No no nooo. I regret putting my volume on but I couldn't look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The new reel and the singing I’m dead
Another singing reel?! I just couldn’t do it. Singing on my page imagining I’m making a difference to others 😅 people must be blowing smoke up her ass to make her think she should do these regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another singing reel?! I just couldn’t do it. Singing on my page imagining I’m making a difference to others 😅 people must be blowing smoke up her ass to make her think she should do these regularly
You’ve got to listen 😆 I’d say it’s worse than the last one

• Haha
Omg I can't wait to watch hahahaha she did say she wanted to be a West End star... Maybe she thinks this will be her big break

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t watch her reels normally so just wanted to say a huge thankyou for bringing this singing reel to my attention and giving me a bloody good laugh tonight!!
Because its absolutely brilliantly embarrassingly bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’ve got to listen 😆 I’d say it’s worse than the last one
Oh god I can’t do it…! I haven’t managed to finish any of them because they’re so bum cringingly awful! Secondhand embarrassment is right. Genuinely she can’t have any friends following her. My friends would rip me to tit if I posted a singing reel in all seriousness 😂

• Haha
Ahh man I must watch it

I’m guessing she was talking about her husband trying to resettle coco? I dunno why he bothers trying to help her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.