ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel is just so weird. The am I sexual part gives me the creeps tbh, I don’t get the correlation at all

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she’s making such a massive fuss about collecting the urine sample. Just take the nappy off, stand her up and hold the pot under coco until she wees. Give her a big drink beforehand and it won’t take long. Would be harder if she was walking and would run off but for that immobile child it won’t be that hard. Or perch her on your lap and hold the cup under. I’ve used both methods for my own child at a similar age.

I don’t understand why she’s making such a massive fuss about collecting the urine sample. Just take the nappy off, stand her up and hold the pot under coco until she wees. Give her a big drink beforehand and it won’t take long. Would be harder if she was walking and would run off but for that immobile child it won’t be that hard. Or perch her on your lap and hold the cup under. I’ve used both methods for my own child at a similar age.
Well because it’s too difficult for George 😬 she’s in no way an example of a capable mother. Buying tit, yes. Parenting, no

Reactions: 1
The doctor didn’t even seem to say it was necessary, for someone who bleats on about how they have 4 kids she’s very anxious

Reactions: 3
The whole rant was bizarre, blaming the doctor for not giving her the correct equipment (maybe she didn’t have it?!)

Stick her on a potty in front of tv watching one direction 🙄

Feel I say/think this a lot but wtf is she wearing?! The amount of money she must spend trying to keep her self and her kids “trendy” is eye watering! Plus she looks like an embarrassment. Looking at that other account when she obviously didn’t think she was an Instagram icon, she just dressed like a normal human

Reactions: 7
Feel I say/think this a lot but wtf is she wearing?! The amount of money she must spend trying to keep her self and her kids “trendy” is eye watering! Plus she looks like an embarrassment. Looking at that other account when she obviously didn’t think she was an Instagram icon, she just dressed like a normal human
The matching outfits make me cringe, let the boys have their own identity.

5573A49D-30D6-4A3D-BC0B-BD8CBBBFC508.png

Either “hubby” 🤮 does duck all parenting or George thinks she is the only one who can do it properly. Every weekend she claims she has to get up and deal with all 4 of the kids and never gets a rest. But why can’t her husband get up and deal with them? 🤷‍♀️ There are two parents here.

Though given that she later went on to say Rodge said there was no way in hell he was looking after Grayson, maybe he is useless. But why have 4 kids with someone who’s useless? So many questions!

Reactions: 5
She’s moved on from baby rocking reels to serious mother chat reels I see. I really couldn’t give a tit if I saw her & her kid bleeping about at a baby class tbh. She really is giving herself too much importance if she thinks everyone else is thinking about her at the class. NO ONE GIVES A tit

• Haha
I’ve said it before but a lot of what she shows and says about Grayson points to him having some SEN, and yet she’s made absolutely no mention of looking into this at all. The only thing she did do is have one session with a speech therapist who apparently told her his language was fine for his age. I don’t understand why it seemingly isn’t even crossing her mind, either that or she doesn’t want to get him any extra support which is equally baffling. I wonder if the preschool have/will flag anything to her? He seems a lovely little boy (as do her older boys) despite her dismissive attitude towards him, I hope he does get support in the future if he does indeed have additional needs.

I’ve said it before but a lot of what she shows and says about Grayson points to him having some SEN, and yet she’s made absolutely no mention of looking into this at all. The only thing she did do is have one session with a speech therapist who apparently told her his language was fine for his age. I don’t understand why it seemingly isn’t even crossing her mind, either that or she doesn’t want to get him any extra support which is equally baffling. I wonder if the preschool have/will flag anything to her? He seems a lovely little boy (as do her older boys) despite her dismissive attitude towards him, I hope he does get support in the future if he does indeed have additional needs.
I honestly think she’s playing on it and exaggerates his behaviour so she has more content. Same with Coco and her sleep, she had the help from sleep consultants and when there was an improvement she fobbed it off because what would she make reels about then!? There’s only so much baby not sleeping and vegan tit she can sprout. She mentioned before about Rodges sister in law? following her, I do wonder what his family think of her constant bashing of him.

Reactions: 4
I think Grayson is probably mildly on the spectrum or perhaps has something like ADHD or ODD. I would at least get this looked into if I were her, she makes out like his behaviour is so different to other children so why would you not seek expert advice in this case? I also think his behaviour may drastically improve if she removed all the screen time. A lot of kids respond badly to screens, it’s a well known fact and since she has 4 kids she would not be ignorant to this fact but of course she won’t try to take away the iPads or the tv any time soon because then she’d have to actually parent them and then how would she find the time to record her endless stories for the gram?!!!

I think Grayson is probably mildly on the spectrum or perhaps has something like ADHD or ODD. I would at least get this looked into if I were her, she makes out like his behaviour is so different to other children so why would you not seek expert advice in this case? I also think his behaviour may drastically improve if she removed all the screen time. A lot of kids respond badly to screens, it’s a well known fact and since she has 4 kids she would not be ignorant to this fact but of course she won’t try to take away the iPads or the tv any time soon because then she’d have to actually parent them and then how would she find the time to record her endless stories for the gram?!!!
Agree! I think the screens are massively affecting his behaviour. I’m not anti-screen but she posted a story and coco and two of the boys were just all sat staring blankly at the tv and she made some comment about how cute it was… 🥴🥴 I don’t agree with most of how she parents but it’s like she has zero interest in changing anything for the better for them all because it’s not good for the gram

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.