Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
Yeah she looks really ill, not gonna sugarcoat it. It seems quite sudden too. I haven’t seen her stories in a while, but based on the pictures that have been posted here, she suddenly does not look good.

Oh! Also, nearly time for a new thread! Any thread title suggestions?
I actually can’t even think of any good thread titles 😂 something about her being annoying?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Raa

VIP Member
She’s absolutely made that “vegan brunch” purely for the gram. Can guarantee over half of it will end up in the bin. Also does anyone else find it annoying that she brags about drinking 3 bottles of bottled water a day, why would she not just refill a reusable bottle?! For a vegan she’s not very mindful of being eco friendly. Or budget friendly for that matter.
I thought that as if the kids would eat all that and yeah just drink out the tap ffs

Corona

VIP Member
Of course she's in Cannes, she wouldn't be caught dead in Benidorm 😂

Any super sleuthers on this thread able to work out the villa she's in? Curious as to how much it costs. Had a quick look on airbnb but couldn't find it.
Sleuth* sorry. Don't want to be like our G and look like I don't understand words!

what_the_actual

Sorry, but did she do a really shitty undeclared ad with one of her older boys about a drink bottle?! I cannot imagine how she explained who the fuck they were talking to in the phone
Not an ad, he paid for it with his own money. Sounds a crazy thing she'd flog though.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
The new reel and the singing I’m dead
Another singing reel?! I just couldn’t do it. Singing on my page imagining I’m making a difference to others 😅 people must be blowing smoke up her ass to make her think she should do these regularly

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I have no desire to buy this many clothes for my kids. I couldn’t imagine anything more brain numbing tbh. And I don’t care if she wants to burn £1000s a month on it. What I don’t understand is why so many people still value this as an admirable trait in a parent (and hence her large following). She literally provides zero ideas for actual sustainable/budget living at a time when people have very little disposable cash. She’s so f*cking oblivious

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Why are her older boys portions that small and served on baby plates 🤯🤯🤯 I had to watch her stories twice to make sure I'd seen it right! My almost 4 year old would probably eat more than that. No wonder George is so small if they all eat like birds.Nothing makes sense in her life 😬

Wow. I can never unhear that singing reel. She has officially lost it.
I’ve just noticed this! Bet they’re starving. My 17m old would eat that no problem 😂

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
almost my (unpopular opinion) I hate seeing babies of crawling age in big flouncy dresses! How on earth is she meant to crawl wearing that daft tutu
I noticed she took the tutu off as the day went by. Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle 😁 Do you think she’s worried that Coco seems so far behind in some of her development? It’s one thing to not walk but she doesn’t even seem to cruise around holding onto furniture even?

ozblackcat

VIP Member
She looks really slim in her stories trying stuff on. Yet again another haul of clothes though. Crazy how much money she wastes
I do wonder how much she actually keeps. It wouldn’t surprise me if she sent a massive amount of it back but likes the pretence that she buys loads of clothes, both for her and her kid. Sorry, 4 kids 😑

she’s always “popping to the high street” to post a parcel so no doubt returning most of it. Honestly can’t imagine something I’d least like to do than waste my time with all that.

Raa

VIP Member
I wonder how much milk she is actually producing she’s always so stressed, anxious and doesn’t really eat