Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
It’s annoying because she is actually smug, it’s not just a look she happens to give off.
she knows full well how much famiies are struggling atm and she finds it acceptable to boast that she spent £200 in Sainsburys when she only popped in for a few bits.
I get that her husband obviously has a very well paid job but read the fucking room. Because your followers are mainly mums who will be on maternity leave on very minimal wages and it must be hard for them to see a show off twat with a smug face!
£200 on bits?! That’s madness! She must just walk around the shop like “I’ll have that, I’ll have that” 😳😳 and then to brag about it. Honestly I don’t know why there aren’t more people on this forum complaining about her! All her followers can’t all love her!!

200 quid in sainsburys on crap!? Where does she keep it all??
Oh btw, did you get blocked 🙅‍♀️

Raa

VIP Member
With all the advice on how to navigate the juxtaposition of a toddler and a baby.

And of course a chapter on magic boobing.
That ain’t so magic as he kid is up all night 🤣 what is it with this montisserie thing she is obsessed about

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Just had a thought - there’s this trend at the moment for “influencers” to do this anonymous question box wank. If George did it (assuming she hasn’t already…!) what question would you ask her?

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Totally agree with the above. I think what makes it so annoying with George is it's all performative! She's only a vegan so she can says she's a vegan. She obviously has no interest in the ethical side of veganism, as is evidenced by her mass consumerism, and obviously no interest in the health side of it as her kids eat the unhealthiest, most boring vegan diet I've ever seen.
Agree - her diet doesn’t seem vegan to me so much as protein replacement. But it’s just another notch on George’s influencer belt in trying to be on trend. Even her fucking parenting is done in whatever way she thinks is trendy. The endless spiel that she has previously been silenced when wanting to talk about her motherhood journey is such crap. Honestly I don’t give a shit what she eats (although it’s not for me), but it’s the clear evidence that she’s a shit parent to all her kids and yet has so much pandering that really winds me up! What is there to be influenced by?!

Raa

VIP Member
I honestly think she’s playing on it and exaggerates his behaviour so she has more content. Same with Coco and her sleep, she had the help from sleep consultants and when there was an improvement she fobbed it off because what would she make reels about then!? There’s only so much baby not sleeping and vegan shit she can sprout. She mentioned before about Rodges sister in law? following her, I do wonder what his family think of her constant bashing of him.
Ooh who is the sister in law?

Tlyfe

VIP Member
tumultuous
/tjʊˈmʌltjʊəs/
adjective
  1. making an uproar or loud, confused noise.
    "tumultuous applause

what_the_actual

Coco always seems like a baby about half her age to me.
She does, but only because of the expectations of adults. I attend alot of groups with my nearly 15 month old and there's such a huge range of abilities that you often can't guess an age because of it. My walking, "talking", climber is often mistaken for a younger baby because she is smaller than most only just crawling 12 month olds.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Seen a few people on here talk about her making loads of money on Instagram as an influencer. I have about the same number of followers (I’m not a mum-fluencer lol) and trust me you’re not making big money at that level.

You get sent products occasionally, and make a tiny bit through affiliate links (pence per product) but you need a seriously larger following to actually make proper amounts of money from it.
She’s posted a few paid partnership type things, but I’ve no idea how much she gets paid for them.

It annoys me that she gets anything free though tbh because she is annoying 😂

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Can you imagine what the Greece holiday is going to be like. She will spend most of the time on insta bitching about her husband. Shitshow
Is she going for half term? Sorry I’m asking you when I could watch her stories but she makes me 🥴🥴🥴