Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mailegmouse

I wondered if it was legal aswell. The line of I breastfed all the babies and sacrificed the first year is a lie, she said a few weeks back she pumped and then gave formula. It’s not the feeding that bothers me it’s the martyrdom of I’m Mother Earth
I absolutely agree with the sentiment here, but just wanted to say pumping is breastfeeding🙂

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered with her anymore. She is just dull repetitive crap. She has shit weekends because her husbands shit and her kids are shit, is basically what she says. I used to watch her because she made me feel like a supermum. But it’s just too tedious to watch & see other people gush at her dull rants

Raa

VIP Member
Why has she gone out and bought a ridiculous amount of cotton wool and going to put it in the nappy ffs

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Did she take down those videos from last night of her illegally recording stories while driving? I can’t see them now
Was it over 24 hours ago? I didn’t see them so don’t know what time they were posted but they disappear after 24 hours (sorry if you already know that 🥴)

Corona

VIP Member
But the dad did pick up put down? She cried he picked up cuddled put down, if she didn’t settle he did it again. Is that not the same thing
I understood it that she fell asleep whilst he was rocking her and then he put her down. I could be wrong. Pick up put down you put them down awake

Iccybob

I think she’s jumping the gun a bit saying ‘I can finally feel it happening!’ and preaching to other mums… in a few days’ time she’ll be back on saying ‘I don’t know what’s happened, we’re back to hourly boobing!’

Tlyfe

VIP Member
What a situation to have setup for yourself, where you think you have to produce a reel a day and endless stories just to be valid in life or whatever. It literally must take all her time
I couldn’t be arsed with it, especially on the amount of sleep she apparently gets 🙄

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
We go swimming every Sat and just one swimsuit for our 14 month old too. Oh and we have 4/5 pairs of shoes as she’s walking but in the house she’s just in socks? She really pisses me off hindering Coco’s development like this. Feeding her with spoons, putting shoes on her when she can’t walk etc. all trivial unless you’re a parent I suppose but she’s an awful role model for new Mums to follow on social media

Raa

VIP Member
Or maybe she should have only but a little bit on the plate so it wasn’t ‘swimming’