Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
I was just thinking, has she ever mentioned about Coco saying any words yet? At 16 months she should have a few, no?

Tlyfe

VIP Member
I noticed she took the tutu off as the day went by. Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle 😁 Do you think she’s worried that Coco seems so far behind in some of her development? It’s one thing to not walk but she doesn’t even seem to cruise around holding onto furniture even?
I think she’s started doing it now, just recently.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
i mean apart from the fact she’s recording insta stories while driving (is this even legal?!)
I can’t imagine anything where you regularly take your eyes off the road to eyef*k yourself is legal. NB I haven’t actually watched the story as I can’t bear her at the moment, but I assume she was doing this 😅
Don’t post about how “it looks like all the mamas are feeding their little ones bulgar wheat & chickpeas” then fill your page with images of perfectly arranged lunchboxes that aren’t realistic
Also this. I can’t bear the bloody fake cheese cut into stars and jokes on the banana shite alongside her pretending she’s so relatable and the sTruGgLe is rEal

Corona

VIP Member
I call bullshit on her recent Stories about Coco's sleep. It absolutely doesn't just miraculously change overnight like that and she's actually doing a disservice to any poor Mum that has been falling for her crap the past 12 months.
I don't think that's fair, sleep can definitely change within a few days - in the same way it can get loads worse, it can also suddenly get better. At least in my experience.

dlevan

Chatty Member
F*k me! You’d think she’d gone away on a jungle expedition for a week! Not 3 hours for one bloody prosecco or whatever it was. And HOOOOOOW has she got to her 4th child who’s 18 months and realised her husband actually might be able to f*king manage and that her kid doesn’t need magic boobs to sleep?!! Aaaargh! She’s infuriating.

Also does she think she is a fashion influencer now? 🙄🙄

Yeah the “transition” to and from the weekend?! Wtf is this crap?! Why overthink something so basic as days passing by 🤣🤣
lol trying really trying! For the fashion isn’t she