Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
WHAT on EARTH is that new reel??! Not exactly a song choice that works is it...'Am I sexual?' I don't understand her.
Welcome to not understanding anything that George posts 😬😅 I haven’t seen this Reel but honestly how HOW can she still be flogging the baby (no) sleep thing? It’s natural mama my fucking arse

Does she want Coco to have a urine infection? If she hasn't got the other signs then leave her be in my opinion. I cannot believe how low she's stooping to for content. Poor Coco doesn't feel 100% as it is so don't shove things in her nappy if you don't have to.
She is the most anxiety driven parent of more than 1 kid that I have ever seen. Completely pointless to try and capture urine to test for a sample in any other way than a free wee into a pot. Which would be too hard for George. Just leave the kid alone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Raa

VIP Member
When it comes to veganism I don’t think she has a clue and is just cutting out food groups from her kids diet. When she went on and on about that place not having dairy free chocolate and the vege alternative was haribo which they can’t have either, it sounded like those big boys have just had it ingrained into them to say we can’t eat this and that and Grayson was kicking off because he doesn’t understand. I wonder if she will ever have a conversation with them about why she’s made them vegan

Raa

VIP Member
I said it earlier up the thread but she likes to see herself as a ‘sleep supporting’ mum and slam down ‘sleep training’ mums when it’s all the same thing and only get spouted off on the internet. Never in real life do you put yourself in these boxes

Corona

VIP Member
Also her kid can’t do (or not do) a poo without her telling everyone. And yet she apparently silently took her to a physio…? IF that did happen, then a physio would’ve more likely suggested boots for ankle support. This is what happened with my son who struggled to walk initially due to hyperextended ankles. And he was much older. I cannot imagine a physio ever suggesting very solid, inflexible soled shoes
Right?? That's what I thought too. She posts every last detail but wouldn't say that she's seeing a physio for Coco's feet!? The only tune I've ever seen shoes recommend is in cases like your son's or if they need orthotics. She's just going to make things worse by putting shoes on her. Never mind the shit barbie trainers and random sandals she got for her

They're absolutely awful for Coco, for all babies really

Just got a message back from George saying a physiotherapist told her that Coco needs walking shoes to help her with standing...
anyone else not believe her? and if that is the case, why hasn’t she said that to everyone instead of the potential dangerous narrative of babies do things in their own time.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Lol that miss know it all has done stories today talking about "trajectories" when she means schemas. There's a trajectory schema, George
Oh dear. Another parenting concept she’s heard about and now wants to claim full knowledge of. I bet she’s frantically searching for something she can buy so her kids have “schema toys” 😅 and yeah, I do actually know this isn’t a thing. But she won’t

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Another ad? That wild refill? She's relentless

Also just had a nosey at her tik tok ... the comments arent even that bad. So tame. She's such a sad thing with too much time on her hands clearly
Isn’t she out for the day? How/why is she posting adverts during a family day out? Actually, I know why. Because she LOVES the social media life 🥴

I don’t have TikTok so can’t be bothered to look, but given that her comments on Instagram are so bloody weird “oh my god I love you and your daughter you make me cry and I sooooo needed to hear this right now” I guess if TikTok isn’t arselicking, she thinks it’s so mean. Idiot

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Bending, talking reels is now her thing is it? Not sure which is worse, her “wise” parenting advice or reels rocking with coco 🙄

Peanutbutter26

I thought exactly this too! My youngest is 3 and she's able to pour the detergent in without spilling it 🙄
Also her oldest is nearly 10 and she's only just started to get them involved in chores? She's complaining how they made a mess loading the washing machine, quite possibly one of the most basic tasks. My 13 month old helps me load/unload the washing machine and the dishwasher..

Raa

VIP Member
Dunno why she’s keeps giving her smoothies surely she needs the fibre from actual food

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Dunno why she’s keeps giving her smoothies surely she needs the fibre from actual food
Probably because they had Mac and cheese yesterday 🤪
That’s all they eat isn’t it… smoothies and Mac and cheese

Raa

VIP Member
If they don’t have an allergy to dairy why make them dairy free? Same with eggs she was a meat eater a few years ago ffs