Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raa

VIP Member
Why is so she anxious every day and every weekend is about how she’s drowning

Reactions: 1

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Somebody get this woman a dictionary please. I can't stand people who use 'big' words to try and sound clever without knowing what they mean. I'm pretty sure, George, that those linda McCartney sausages and packets of jus roll arent making noises
What a knob she is

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Not an ad, he paid for it with his own money. Sounds a crazy thing she'd flog though.
Ah ok - I didn’t listen with sound and whenever an influencer tags a company I just assume it’s an ad 😅 still find it odd to get your kid to talk to your “fans” 🥴

Fucking hell isn’t it obvious get her off your tit and she’ll actually eat more?
Yes! I don’t know why she expects her to eat anything else. She’s pumping her full of milk ffs

tidalwave

Chatty Member
She's so obsessed with Coco but literally does nothing for her. She's never prepared her some sort of sensory activity, or water play or anything. She can get the older kids to help set something up and stimulate that poor kid. She's 16 (?) months but seems so much younger. I really hope she's a difficult toddler so George has a wake up call and realises that Coco's more than just a doll to stick fancy head bands and ridiculous shoes on.
Shell just ignore her the way she's ignored Greyson for at least the past 16 months.

Raa

VIP Member
Give the kid some privacy he would probably be embarrassed if he knew people knew that. Co regulated ffs. I call it basic parenting

ozblackcat

VIP Member
she doesn’t seem to talk at all, or even babble tbh. i think she’s just behind across the board which is fine but just admit it.

Also, relatable George ordering herself a ring with a £ 1,396.87 – £ 2,653.88 price tag with her tit milk in it. This woman is not normal.
Sure it wasn’t gifted? 🥴

Also, imagine just getting something to represent one of your 4 kids 😅 and spending £1k+ on it

Raa

VIP Member
I also think she WANTS to be needed all the time, otherwise, what else does she have/do? Now she can do whatever she wants but she is choosing to parent in this exceptionally needy way and voicing it as the only way to mother which just boils my piss. I don’t think it’s healthy for anyone 🤷‍♀️ Her baby isn’t a newborn. She has another parent who could look after her
Completely agree

Tlyfe

VIP Member
When it comes to veganism I don’t think she has a clue and is just cutting out food groups from her kids diet. When she went on and on about that place not having dairy free chocolate and the vege alternative was haribo which they can’t have either, it sounded like those big boys have just had it ingrained into them to say we can’t eat this and that and Grayson was kicking off because he doesn’t understand. I wonder if she will ever have a conversation with them about why she’s made them vegan
I get the impression Rodge (😂) has told her to fuck off when she suggested it cus he isn’t vegan pretty sure she said about him eating a burger

Raa

VIP Member
But you don't 'train' a child to sleep? Babies aren't dogs. Helping your child fall asleep isn't training them to sleep.. The narrative that she's referring to is that you have to leave them to cry or do some sort of method so they sleep or they never will and that's not the case. George sent her husband in to help Coco, he's just as much a parent as George is so still being responsive, Coco took well to that and now she sleeps better. I honestly don't see how that can be classed as sleep training at all. Pick up put down, cio, the chair method etc are all sleep training... Getting Dad to help settle her back to sleep isnt. I can't stand George at all but I don't think this is it. Its one thing to criticise the way she goes on about it but saying she's sleep training because Coco's dad tends to her at night is crazy!
But the dad did pick up put down? She cried he picked up cuddled put down, if she didn’t settle he did it again. Is that not the same thing

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Does anyone else hate the influencer finger????! If you've noticed it you'll know what I mean 😂 it really grates my tits!
I'm sure in body language 101 it is the most full-of-your-own-importance move there is, ugh it makes me cringe till I heave when people do it!!!
Big pointy fuck off fingers away and shove them up your arses🤣

Attachments

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
The story this morning of her soothing and sushing coco made me shudder. Get off your phone and look after your baby 🙄

I think George has had a nose job? Somebody shared her old account on here and I had a snoop, it’s the first thing I noticed…
Christ you’re right! And her top lip as well

whatisthismess

View attachment 1163519
How can she record herself saying things like “it’s TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to put a baby to bed with a toddler in the house” and not think this can’t be right?! Why does she make her life so bloody hard and over complicated and assume everyone else does as well? I just put my baby in bed. With 4 other kids in the house at the same time! If you set up a situation where the conditions have to be just so for a baby to sleep you are frankly shooting your self in the arse
Same! What planet does she live on where that's her "impossible". My youngest is a few weeks older than Coco. She went for her nap this afternoon with her multiple siblings going crazy in the house, same as always 🤦

dlevan

Chatty Member
She’s such a dick, can’t wait until she caves and explains on her stories the hideous things said about her on Tattle and send more people this way!

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Just catching up here (I found other threads with more dramalam than our poor wee George can offer up😅).. What was the whole tiktok debacle??

ozblackcat

VIP Member
you can see her actual nipple on that story, not even the one coco is feeding from!
Could she make it anymore obvious she is trying to get the perv engagement? Honestly, I have never wanted to watch another woman breastfeed on a screen - I do not know how this is supposed to make me (or anyone) against breastfeeding