Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

what_the_actual

Does anyone know why she went vegan? Can't be for the animals because she wears leather. Can't be for the environment because she is the epitome of how not to be sustainable. Can't be health because her diet is almost entirely processed crap. What is it in then?
Because it's a life choice that she can moan about? 😏 I'm not against anyone's choices, they don't effect me....however, I'm glad I don't have to take a shot each time she mentions that they're "plant based" or shows her vegan mac and cheese or a Linda McCartney sausage roll!!

Reactions: 1

Raa

VIP Member
Another singing reel?! I just couldn’t do it. Singing on my page imagining I’m making a difference to others 😅 people must be blowing smoke up her ass to make her think she should do these regularly
You’ve got to listen 😆 I’d say it’s worse than the last one

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I’m surprised her milk isn’t starting to dry up with the drastic weight loss!
I thought this - I can’t imagine she is producing that much or great quality but I know that the mothers body will forgo its own nutrition to produce milk. Which isn’t great either!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
So now she's saying Grayson is neurodivergent? Another one of her buzzwords that she doesn't know the meaning of or does he have a diagnosis she hasn't mentioned?
I’m going to go with she googled something and has attached it to him… 🥴

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Yep I thought the same! This is why I don’t think she’s had a nose job/fillers like other people seem to think she has, it’s just the crazy filters she insists on using! It’s mind blowing that she feels the need to distort her children's faces like that too, it’s like she doesn’t think they’re perfect enough as they are.
I genuinely had no idea a filter could make it look like you’d had lip fillers…! But imagine wanting your kids to look like that 🤯

Tlyfe

VIP Member
They must be absolutely bloody loaded. I’ve never known a family spend so much money before, on a literally daily basis on both frivolous crap and big ticket items like the new car, back garden renovation and overseas holiday. Especially during a cost of living crisis! I’ve never once heard her mention anything about a budget either, it just seems she can freely spend whatever the hell she wants. It’s really not normal!
Surely her shit reels aren’t bringing that much in?!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Sorry, but did she do a really shitty undeclared ad with one of her older boys about a drink bottle?! I cannot imagine how she explained who the fuck they were talking to in the phone

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I think (but I don’t watch her regularly) she mentioned about getting his speech assessed at some point but I don’t think she’s mentioned an autism assessment. I don’t have experience in a child with these traits but even I have thought he has something about him that would concern me as a parent

Corona

VIP Member
All the chat about coco going at her own pace and telling other mums not to worry- yes most babies develop at their own pace, but surely saying that kind of thing could discourage some parents from getting help for their children who maybe do have an issue and need referrals? So dangerous to make blanket statements and present herself like some sort of expert.
Yes!! Exactly!! I haven't watched George recently so I don't know if Coco's been checked out but if you have a baby that does need early intervention in one way or another listening to these clueless instagram experts is so harmful!

ermwhaaaat

How the eff does she get an 18 month old to stay still on a float!? My 15 month old would not stay like that 😂
i honestly don’t get it, my 13 month old has zero chill and is everywhere 24/7. i wish she was as chilled as coco for a day 😂