Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
This!! Why can't they all sit down together as a family without ipads for once? Why do they all eat at different times?
Literally this. Why on Earth is iPads at every meal a standard thing. They’re on holiday - can’t they just sit and chat?!

Thread suggestion: ThisMummyStory - she’s annoying 😅

Reactions: 1

bopbop22

I thought that- he’s absolutely gorgeous but odd hairstyle! Unless I guess he styled it like that and she didn’t want to embarrass him 🤔

So many videos on wardos birthday of her favourite child coco. Couldn’t today just be about Wardo and the coco stories resume tomorrow?

Lovely little lad but what’s she let him do with his hair?! I hope it’s vegan friendly hair gel

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Pretty good filter then if it can make her look like she’s had both 😅 but then I don’t have the time to source these kind of filters for my Instagram… you’re so right, so real. So raw 🙄

Iccybob

And who exactly is saying to her ‘stop now she’s much too old for that’? She’s one, not 7, nobody cares! She just makes all this up because it feeds into her martyr image.

itsasecretduh

I’m really not one to defend her, but we flew recently and despite being delayed couldn’t have bought breakfast in the airport if we wanted to, the queues were endless. So I do think she’s sensible for bringing breakfast stuff for the kids, but come on, what’s wrong with a few cereal bars or a nutrigrain type thing? I’m sure they do vegan versions, no need to take porridge in a flask that will then need washing out.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Bless her, maybe she’ll want to start moving more now she’s had a little taste of freedom

Raa

VIP Member
She’s talking about giving her kids pizza with tomato sauce and no cheese, chips and tomato pasta. She’s not in a fit state to manage her own eating let alone her kids

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Rodge has put his foot down after walking in on her talking to her 'friends' the other day. Also, she hasn't got the transition of it turning from Sunday to Monday (always seems to catch her off guard....surprised she's over the Friday to Saturday one by Sunday) with it being a bank holiday so hasn't got her usual patter.
😂 did he?! 🤣

She’ll probably have a Bank Holiday to Tuesday transition difficulty 🙄

Raa

VIP Member
The excuse she is using for the new car is we will have 4 teenagers soon… just say you wanted to swan around in a Mercedes’ ffs they’re nowhere near being teenagers

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I know! She said previously that Grayson has missed out on baby classes due to lockdowns 🙄 so what’s her excuse now for Coco?
She’s over a year old and barely seems to leave the house apart from the school run!
Yes! I don’t get why she doesn’t take the baby to the class she does with Grayson?! Though let’s not forget she has a full time job as an instatwat so she doesn’t have time to do baby classes 🙄🙄

Corona

VIP Member
Today's rant - so much better to letter Grayson do things for himself and ask for help if he needs it than but in immediately and do it for him. No shit sherlock 🧐

Raa

VIP Member
She has mentioned before she suffered with an eating disorder when she was younger. She definitely looks like she’s slipped back into some restrictive/unhealthy eating patterns. She’s all skin and bone and is slowly disappearing 😕
I didn’t know that. It may explain why she’s so triggered by dinner times and fussy eating