Thismummystory #3 Spending Sprees, Kids Always on Screens, Bad Parenting Advice Guaranteed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread Number 3! Thanks to @Corona for the thread title suggestion with the most likes. You win a portion of George’s famous “Mac n Cheez”

I’m using @Alexlilz’s summary of George as a recap for new followers:

She hates: weekends, weekdays, going out with them, staying in, that no-one else looks after them, when someone else looks after them, her husband, cooking, Grayson, not sleeping, trying to change anything that would help her to sleep, any of them other than Coco trying to interact with her, playing with them, naps, when they don't nap, how early Coco wakes but literally won't do anything about it etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yayy my first thread title! Thanks guys! Will celebrate by moaning constantly, plonking my 16 month old in front of the TV to watch some dancing vegetables, and spending a fortune in poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FS stop moaning that your toddler wakes at 5am when she’s usually asleep well before 6:30pm!!

Reactions: 1
never seen a family where every member eats something different, would love to see what ‘hubby’ eats

Reactions: 5
Drives me insane that she only ever refers to him as 'hubby'. I get that he might want to stay out of her pics and stories but using his name wouldn't be breaking a big secret. Makes her sound like a baby-making 1950s housewife. I wonder how much he really does with the kids behind the scenes. She seems to complain that she does everything alone so either he's a bit tit at the co-parenting or his contribution goes unmentioned!

Reactions: 4
Drives me insane that she only ever refers to him as 'hubby'. I get that he might want to stay out of her pics and stories but using his name wouldn't be breaking a big secret. Makes her sound like a baby-making 1950s housewife. I wonder how much he really does with the kids behind the scenes. She seems to complain that she does everything alone so either he's a bit tit at the co-parenting or his contribution goes unmentioned!
Old Rodge must be a saint to put up with her.

Her child is sleeping 11 hours straight and she's STILL COMPLAINING. I want to punch her, she's such an energy vampire.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Moaning she’s tired still, brings up 2 years of no sleep, even tho she just said coco slept 11 hours. Says she’s in shock about it even tho she has got other kids that sleep through, my theory is she is just a martyr who wants to get in the buzz words like ‘sleep support’ and gain sympathy for the alleged no sleep.
Nope the courgette porridge doesn’t inspire me to ban dairy

• Heart
If I never hear about sleep/no sleep from George ever again that would be a good day. But she’s spent years building this as a personality trait so she must be wondering wtf to talk about if her kids sleep…

Also this, yes. I really can’t stand the word “hubby”. I also can’t believe he follows her and all the tit she spouts about him!!

Reactions: 3
i find it strange how she never mentions her dad either, i think he’s there quite often when her mum is and was on holiday with them too in cannes. it’s like ‘men’ can’t be good with kids and everything is on the mums.

Reactions: 5
i find it strange how she never mentions her dad either, i think he’s there quite often when her mum is and was on holiday with them too in cannes. it’s like ‘men’ can’t be good with kids and everything is on the mums.
Interesting observation! I just assumed he wasn't around anymore, how odd on her part to never mention him

Reactions: 1
And that’s exactly what she’s teaching her sons and daughter. That and mothers can’t cope with basically anything so best to just shop to divert from your inability

Reactions: 2
Tell me you’re rich without saying you’re rich

wtf has she got heated dryers on for?! Next story is kids outside in garden playing in the sunshine

surely she can afford a washing line 🤣

19BE63AA-5B73-4170-9416-09D1C7D144DA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.