Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
She might weaned with the hope that coco would start sleep training! It’s the same thing, if you are making any big changes in the hope of sleep it’s basically sleep training. Sleep training isn’t only cry it out, there are so many gentle methods.
She stopped going into cocos room past bedtime and her husband went instead with the goal of helping her sleep.
That to me isn't sleep training at all. Hopes for better sleep, yes, but not sleep training. Not every small change with a view to improving sleep is sleep training and gentle sleep training methods don't exist.

Reactions: 1

tidalwave

Chatty Member
I was surprised that she even sticks an iPad in Greyson's face for the school run in the pushchair.

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
Was it over 24 hours ago? I didn’t see them so don’t know what time they were posted but they disappear after 24 hours (sorry if you already know that 🥴)
I don’t think it was. I posted that not long after I looked. Sure it was about 730 the night before? I mean she must’ve been DM’d loads about it so thought it was weird she didn’t address it then saw they’d gone

Raa

VIP Member
The only thing that I can relate to her with is my bum shuffler walked later than my crawler. Coco isn’t allowed to get stuck into anything she’s always got to be Instagram ready and forced into played with dolls and handbags. Why is that woman at primark again ffs

Raa

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t reckon for a minute it was recommended to put shoes on her it’s all for the doll dress up

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Makes me laugh “how am I gunna get 4 kids ready for school” proceeds to take photos of lunchboxes for the gram and tag Linda mcartney sausage rolls
Exactly what I thought. Literally rolled my eyes at her. I really hate it when people have a large amount of kids and then expect people to be sympathetic to the fact she has to deal with a large amount of kids 🙄🙄 ps I have more kids than her. I can fucking manage all this shit

She focuses on the gram. She manages to find time for the wanky lunchbox contents and endlessly boobing her child & filming it. Oh and complaining about her 3 year old. She always has time for that

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Usually a lurker, surely the amount of stories she does we would have noticed a nose job?

she did try running her own baby group for awhile before coco but after Grayson but it didn’t take

she was always about the insta followera, her food page overtook the family page so she ditched it and re named the food page when it got 10kfollowers and she rebranded.
I think she could’ve possibly had her lips done & hid it for a few days…? Not that I’ve had work on my lips but I’ve known people who do and there isn’t a massive obvious surgical mark. Just huge lips 😂

also it doesn’t surprise me that she keeps changing her content to match popularity. It’s basically her trademark. Now that the rocking baby thing has waned in interest she’s moved on to “motivational motherhood” 🙄

Raa

VIP Member
Giving me life that she's finally on thread number 2 🤣 The fact Grayson was clearly saying, 'miss you Mummy' yesterday and she carried on talking to her phone. I don't understand this woman at all. Then she's sat moaning about him infront of his face again. Poor boy 🤯😯
Anyway, groundhog day again today for George 🥱

Oh and this has been highlighted on another thread before, but because George is a well-spoken, privileged white woman this form of behaviour isn't classed as abuse...speaks volumes 🤨
Omg how sad poor boy

ozblackcat

VIP Member
And surprise surprise, she was moaning about Grayson on her stories again about how he gets upset when she has to leave for the school run. Has she ever thought to leave Coco with her Mum and have that 1-1 time with him instead? It's no wonder he feels that way when he sees his sister permanently attached to her hip. Also, if Grayson does have additional needs (which George seems oblivious too), then why doesn't she keep him to a routine of taking the older boys to school, instead of causing him distress 😕
This is exactly what I thought! Why not take him? Use the time your mum is there doing your fucking laundry, and spend some one to one time with your 3 year old who is desperate for attention! Stupid woman 😖

I didn’t follow her when Grayson was a baby, but I’m interested to know if she’s always this obsessed with babies or whether it’s because she finally produced a “princess” 😒

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Omg the car seat set up! Literally every child is so unsafe here 😢

She has coco facing forward in an infant carrier which is just completely against everything that should be happening, she has Grayson forward facing at only 3 poor baby, and the other two aren’t in any seats at all!!
Granted forward facing Grayson is a choice she can make (although so dangerous at his age), but with the other 3 she’s fully breaking the law/fitting instructions.
I can’t work it out based on that picture - I’ll have to look at her stories. Coco looks pretty unimpressed though 😅 actually didn’t think it was possible to forward face those baby carriers based on their structure, but maybe you can with isofix. I don’t know.

Also, how old are the oldest two? They seem pretty young to not be in boosters, but I know it’s also a height thing, however, we’ve just moved our oldest out of a booster and he’s nearly 11!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Moans that it's a military operation to get all her kids ready for a day out, then goes on to do nearly 10 minutes of stories moaning about some not-so-nice comments on TikTok. Did you know she has TikTok? She didn't mention it enough for me.
I know! Honestly is there anything about parenting that isn’t sooooo hard for her? Also the advertising of her TikTok account was vaguely gross. She clearly prioritises her social media “career” and so at some point surely she won’t have anything kid related to talk about because she’s not bloody with them

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
She's full of shit. She went off on one cos I suggested she take Coco to a class instead of plonking her in front of the TV, but at least she took my advice. I wish she'd stop using a filter on Coco tho
Yea I’ve said this before about the filter. Weird to filter your children imo - so unnecessary

Raa

VIP Member
Definite nose job and lip filler. But she never gets a break away from the kids 😒

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Thing is unless you engage your kids in these kind of things, they’re not going to have a clue how to do it. Stick your kid in front of an iPad for years and then randomly ask them age 10 to do a chore they’ll be pretty slack at it for lack of knowledge. Also, given that all they probably hear from their mum is how busy she is and how she has to do EVERYTHING and men never do anything, I doubt they’ll feel they have to do much at home 🙄🙄