Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
I can’t work it out based on that picture - I’ll have to look at her stories. Coco looks pretty unimpressed though 😅 actually didn’t think it was possible to forward face those baby carriers based on their structure, but maybe you can with isofix. I don’t know.

Also, how old are the oldest two? They seem pretty young to not be in boosters, but I know it’s also a height thing, however, we’ve just moved our oldest out of a booster and he’s nearly 11!
It took me a while too but I think the set up is like a taxi so the seats just behind the driver are facing the back of the car and the ones behind are facing forward if that makes sense!

Reactions: 1

ozblackcat

VIP Member
She is basically defeated by her children and doesn’t see that this is something she should change or in fact is something that she has set up by her parenting 🙄🙄

Ellacle

I just can’t believe how scatty she is… so I keep watching her stories lol almost to see when she’s going to snap and kill or calm down
I think that’s what we are all doing! The suspense!
Shall we take bets? Snap, kill or calm? 😂

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she’s making such a massive fuss about collecting the urine sample. Just take the nappy off, stand her up and hold the pot under coco until she wees. Give her a big drink beforehand and it won’t take long. Would be harder if she was walking and would run off but for that immobile child it won’t be that hard. Or perch her on your lap and hold the cup under. I’ve used both methods for my own child at a similar age.
Well because it’s too difficult for George 😬 she’s in no way an example of a capable mother. Buying shit, yes. Parenting, no

L00kform3

VIP Member
I hope Coco becomes the biggest tomboy when she grows up just to piss George off.

Why has she bought 3 pyjama sets specifically to take on holiday!? That's ridiculous 😂😂
I also thought this 😂 I can’t believe the effort and money she’s spent on all these organising compartments, backpacks, little toys the kids aren’t going to give two shits about, the several hundred different bags she’s taking… my mind was baffled just looking at it all.

Surely her shit reels aren’t bringing that much in?!
I read somewhere that on tiktok you get 9p for every 1000 views so if Instagram is similar and she is getting at least 100k views on each reel then she makes what, £90+ from each one? Just looked and some are almost at 1 million. Wouldn’t that work out as £900 each reel? I’m totally guessing with all of this btw 😂

Last edited:

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Wtf putting veg in porridge? 🤮
I mean the whole thing is just weird flavour overload. What’s wrong with a bit of banana & syrup ffs. She swings from this extreme to then freaking out when her kids stop wanting to eat her weirdo food, to basically letting them graze on snacks and claiming it’s all a phase 😑 aren’t all your kids shit eaters George by your own admission? Someone said it on this thread earlier about them all being “late” for milestones, and this is similar. She seems to take no responsibility as a parent that she is creating this havoc. It’s weird. And so bloody unrelatable!

dlevan

Chatty Member
Pedantic I know but I really hate that emoji she used ☺ It really winds me up as it makes me think of smugness

(Sorry to all who use it innocently 😅)
I feel exactly the same about this emoji and that’s to anybody that uses it lol

• Haha

what_the_actual

Somebody mentioned it earlier but the parent facing carrier thing at this age is odd isn’t it…? I have no experience as I sacked off using a carrier after my kids have been about 3 months old. It’s just not for me. So maybe it is normal but it looks odd to have quite a large kid made to sleep like a newborn.
I too cannot wait for influencer culture to die a quick death - especially motherhood ones
I still baby wear my 13 month old. It makes doing things like taking the dog to the vets on my own easier. I don't have a support system where I could leave them with someone to do these things.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I have no evidence for saying this, but to me she has backed herself into a corner. She made her Instagram “fortune” by promoting how this was all right and good and proper and This Too Will Pass. But it’s actually not passing and she probably just wants it to stop. But she can’t because it’s her schtick.

Actually quite satisfying 😅 I’d have more respect if she said, guys I made a mistake, I don’t want to do this anymore, I’m going to make changes, but she won’t because that’s not her version of Natural Motherhood(tm)

ozblackcat

VIP Member
046EB071-48DE-42EB-B286-FA4EE6A075C8.png

a) you could’ve filmed this chat without having to get your tit in it.YES WE KNOW YOU BREASTFEED!
b) how orange is her face compared to her body?!

And why video it just enjoy the moment. She shouldn’t really be filming any other kids tbh
Also agree massively with this. It’s not hard to not show other people & their kids to your 100k followers without their permission. DONT FUCKING POST IT ONLINE!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
You’ve got to listen 😆 I’d say it’s worse than the last one
Oh god I can’t do it…! I haven’t managed to finish any of them because they’re so bum cringingly awful! Secondhand embarrassment is right. Genuinely she can’t have any friends following her. My friends would rip me to shit if I posted a singing reel in all seriousness 😂

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I mean the whole thing is just weird flavour overload. What’s wrong with a bit of banana & syrup ffs. She swings from this extreme to then freaking out when her kids stop wanting to eat her weirdo food, to basically letting them graze on snacks and claiming it’s all a phase 😑 aren’t all your kids shit eaters George by your own admission? Someone said it on this thread earlier about them all being “late” for milestones, and this is similar. She seems to take no responsibility as a parent that she is creating this havoc. It’s weird. And so bloody unrelatable!
Her saying ‘daddy gives her a bit cinnamon roll 🙄

i bet she was raging In real life!

it was nice to see Coco eating! Not just slop like a 6 month old

ozblackcat

VIP Member
But you don't 'train' a child to sleep? Babies aren't dogs. Helping your child fall asleep isn't training them to sleep.. The narrative that she's referring to is that you have to leave them to cry or do some sort of method so they sleep or they never will and that's not the case. George sent her husband in to help Coco, he's just as much a parent as George is so still being responsive, Coco took well to that and now she sleeps better. I honestly don't see how that can be classed as sleep training at all. Pick up put down, cio, the chair method etc are all sleep training... Getting Dad to help settle her back to sleep isnt. I can't stand George at all but I don't think this is it. Its one thing to criticise the way she goes on about it but saying she's sleep training because Coco's dad tends to her at night is crazy!
Ok but I think it’s the word “train” then that’s causing some issues. She learnt a new way to go to sleep. I absolutely think the dad should play a part. But George said herself her kid cried whilst the dad did it, but it’s was ok because it wasn’t a “bad cry”. I mean, why does she have to justify this way? That’s what I object to. She did what every other parent does, some earlier than her, in getting their kid to learn to sleep. Honestly I cannot stress enough how much I don’t care whether her or anybodies kid eventually sleeps at 18 months, 18 years or 18 days. I object to George always trying to present everything she does as the best way to do it

Edit to add: and not only the best way, the only way.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Has she had Grayson tested for autism?! Iv been watching her stories for about a year or so now and instantly could see autistic traits. She never mentions it! Just seen her stories now about him with a mouth full of hand wash in his mouth and it didn’t even phase him! 🥴
The nursery do assessments, not on autism but on other things and would’ve mentioned something if they’re concerned but I don’t think she’d say