ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We go swimming every Sat and just one swimsuit for our 14 month old too. Oh and we have 4/5 pairs of shoes as she’s walking but in the house she’s just in socks? She really pisses me off hindering Coco’s development like this. Feeding her with spoons, putting shoes on her when she can’t walk etc. all trivial unless you’re a parent I suppose but she’s an awful role model for new Mums to follow on social media

Kind of a much more trivial thing than any of the above, but I also dislike how she dresses Coco. She's not even two years old, but she's dressing her like she's a young school aged child.

What happened to just dressing your toddler in comfortable, age-appropriate clothes? The swimsuits as well. Why does a baby need a swimsuit like that? Surely you'd want to keep your little one as covered up and protected from the sun as much as possible, for as long as possible.

She's only interested in her outward appearance, but honestly, she just fails at that for me too.

Reactions: 7
Poor coco only just feeding herself now at 16 months!
George saying the mess gives her anxiety, why can’t she eat finger foods? Not just macaroni cheese slop practically everyday

seriously how many times do they eat that a week?!

Reactions: 5
Poor coco only just feeding herself now at 16 months!
George saying the mess gives her anxiety, why can’t she eat finger foods? Not just macaroni cheese slop practically everyday

seriously how many times do they eat that a week?!
😅😅 honestly every time she makes it I’m like, please stop showing this!! I cannot believe as many people ask her as she claims

Honestly so much of her kids “picky eating” is clearly as a result of her behaviour. The bloody full body plastic suit, the eating alone, the gormless iPad watching.

I know people keep saying this so I’m sorry for saying it again but she is a horrendous role model for a first time mum!!

Kind of a much more trivial thing than any of the above, but I also dislike how she dresses Coco. She's not even two years old, but she's dressing her like she's a young school aged child.

What happened to just dressing your toddler in comfortable, age-appropriate clothes? The swimsuits as well. Why does a baby need a swimsuit like that? Surely you'd want to keep your little one as covered up and protected from the sun as much as possible, for as long as possible.

She's only interested in her outward appearance, but honestly, she just fails at that for me too.
Also this, when she showed her kid climbing the stairs she was so clearly hampered by her stupid outfit catching on her knees. She should honestly have just bought one of those real life like doll things if she just wanted a show piece

Reactions: 3
Her poor husband, she tells him to leave him alone, he does, so she complains that he doesn't know she means the opposite. Then says it's obviously a thing men vs. women do 🥴. No it isn't George, stop generalising what goes on in YOUR household.
If I need my husband's help I ask for it, not tell him I don't need it then punish him for not offering it. Isn't that borderline toxic?

Reactions: 6
Yea that Mac and cheese sounds so awful doesn’t it 😂 I mean it’s not when cheese (even the vegan version) for a start

Reactions: 2
Her poor husband, she tells him to leave him alone, he does, so she complains that he doesn't know she means the opposite. Then says it's obviously a thing men vs. women do 🥴. No it isn't George, stop generalising what goes on in YOUR household.
If I need my husband's help I ask for it, not tell him I don't need it then punish him for not offering it. Isn't that borderline toxic?
It really is. And it’s such a bullshit attitude that I thought had died a death but apparently not. George is very much “women vs men” in a lot of her attitude and she’s raising boys to expect that treatment from their partners. How she cannot see that I don’t know

And then she rants about gender stereotypes but look at Coco! Pink, handbags and dolls..

Didn’t think her reels etc could be anymore dire but her TikTok’s look pretty cringe

1667BEC4-4289-49FB-9111-06F8C33B0AA8.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Honestly so much of her kids “picky eating” is clearly as a result of her behaviour. The bloody full body plastic suit, the eating alone, the gormless iPad watching.
not gunna lie, i do love a full coverage bib 😂 it just makes cleaning up so much easier in the early weaning stages and stops clothes being stained! but that said I don’t get why coco wears one 24/7 even when spoon fed, like how much mess can she actually make?

Oh I want to call this before she does it 😅 I’ve seen quite a few people who think they’re “influencers” change their handle to their real names (or their name & middle name) so I’m counting on George to eagerly follow suit

Her stories in the car have really annoyed me

i mean apart from the fact she’s recording insta stories while driving (is this even legal?!)

she’s gone out for a wax and left hubby in charge of Coco wakes up, the way she goes on and onnnn saying to him do this/don’t do that and I’ll be home asap

she needs to chill out

Reactions: 4
I wondered if it was legal aswell. The line of I breastfed all the babies and sacrificed the first year is a lie, she said a few weeks back she pumped and then gave formula. It’s not the feeding that bothers me it’s the martyrdom of I’m Mother Earth

One of the most annoying things about her is that sometimes she actually comes out with things about the pressure on mums in today’s society that could be really helpful to mums, and I actually find myself nodding in agreement - for example the post about fussy eating today. But then I realise it’s her saying it and I just roll my eyes because it’s so hypocritical coming from her when she’s constantly trying to be so insta perfect, often to the detriment of her own mental health. Don’t post about how “it looks like all the mamas are feeding their little ones bulgar wheat & chickpeas” then fill your page with images of perfectly arranged lunchboxes that aren’t realistic

i mean apart from the fact she’s recording insta stories while driving (is this even legal?!)
I can’t imagine anything where you regularly take your eyes off the road to eyef*k yourself is legal. NB I haven’t actually watched the story as I can’t bear her at the moment, but I assume she was doing this 😅
Don’t post about how “it looks like all the mamas are feeding their little ones bulgar wheat & chickpeas” then fill your page with images of perfectly arranged lunchboxes that aren’t realistic
Also this. I can’t bear the bloody fake cheese cut into stars and jokes on the banana shite alongside her pretending she’s so relatable and the sTruGgLe is rEal

Love how she is all "natural" led by baby etc. BUT she said she surrenders the first year for breastfeeding and that Coco is "pushing it now". It doesn't make sense, if she was led by baby she would be feeding until she naturally weans herself off. 🤦‍♀️

I have no evidence for saying this, but to me she has backed herself into a corner. She made her Instagram “fortune” by promoting how this was all right and good and proper and This Too Will Pass. But it’s actually not passing and she probably just wants it to stop. But she can’t because it’s her schtick.

Actually quite satisfying 😅 I’d have more respect if she said, guys I made a mistake, I don’t want to do this anymore, I’m going to make changes, but she won’t because that’s not her version of Natural Motherhood(tm)

Reactions: 1
Dressing Coco like she’s way older again today. She’s so strange. Does she ever dress her kids in anything more than once? 😮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.