ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she’s playing on it and exaggerates his behaviour so she has more content. Same with Coco and her sleep, she had the help from sleep consultants and when there was an improvement she fobbed it off because what would she make reels about then!? There’s only so much baby not sleeping and vegan tit she can sprout. She mentioned before about Rodges sister in law? following her, I do wonder what his family think of her constant bashing of him.
Ooh who is the sister in law?

Ugh not George fake playing with her child for an advert.
literally using him for insta when you have admitted you despise playing with him 🙄
I hope you get play doh stuck in your carpet head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh not George fake playing with her child for an advert.
literally using him for insta when you have admitted you despise playing with him 🙄
I hope you get play doh stuck in your carpet head
She looks like a tool. Also notice how she is doing all of the playing for him 🙄 why not just leave him to do it himself ffs!

It really grinds my gears that these “influencers” get paid to do this stuff by businesses who just see large follower numbers. You’d only have to look at her account for a second to see she never bleeping engaged with her kids & witches about them instead. But sure, pay her for it ffs. Noticed her engagement numbers are really bloody low though recently, so the sheep might have finally cottoned on 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I swear to god my heart literally breaks for little Grayson. You hear him here saying, "mummy come here not"... Then it mumbles so you can't really hear what he says, but quite clearly he'll be saying along the lines of, Mummy come here.. please.. you massive selfish self absorbed bleeping bellend and look at me and talk to me and please for the love of God give me some damn attention and not your crappy bleeping phone with your crappy bleeping account and its crappy bleeping followers!!!!
😩😢

Am just watching her for the first time in weeks, as I'm waiting on my daughter at yet another hospital appointment and feeling all the feels. George is a prick she doesn't know how good she has it and how lucky she is. I swear that it's going to take something unfortunate for her to get a grip on life and what really matters 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I swear to god my heart literally breaks for little Grayson. You hear him here saying, "mummy come here not"... Then it mumbles so you can't really hear what he says, but quite clearly he'll be saying along the lines of, Mummy come here.. please.. you massive selfish self absorbed bleeping bellend and look at me and talk to me and please for the love of God give me some damn attention and not your crappy bleeping phone with your crappy bleeping account and its crappy bleeping followers!!!!
😩😢

Am just watching her for the first time in weeks, as I'm waiting on my daughter at yet another hospital appointment and feeling all the feels. George is a prick she doesn't know how good she has it and how lucky she is. I swear that it's going to take something unfortunate for her to get a grip on life and what really matters 😔
You might want to crop your IG photo out!

Reactions: 1
How old is Grayson? How can he only just be putting his own shoes on?

😩😢

😕 I know similar to how you’re feeling. My son has a chronic condition & although I would never compare his illness to another child’s, when I hear George talk about her perfectly healthy daughter not sleeping as being “horrific” or the fact that her perfectly healthy 3 year old wants to play with her all the time as “an exhausting nightmare” I literally want to punch her. If she was to have to deal with an actual horrific nightmare then she would be a useless anxiety ridden mess. And no George, a slight fever and deciding you need to jam your baby’s nappy full of cotton wool is not a nightmare or horrific you twit

How old is Grayson? How can he only just be putting his own shoes on?
I’m sure he was 3 in October/November?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie. I would not put my kids in an outfit that had their name in massive letters on it. Maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️ though I actually wouldn’t dress my kids in anything George buys 😅

Reactions: 3
I’m sure he was 3 in October/November?
3.5 and only just putting his shoes on?! He seems so much younger. It must be George and her parenting surely, how can you have two kids who seem so much younger. Miss fake montessori should know that the whole idea is to help them help themselves but I guess its more important that Grayson has expensive trainers (that are tit for his feet) rather than helping him be a bit more independent. My just turned 13 month old can half put her shoes on. Why on earth does this woman have a platform and who does she think she is giving parenting tips? Remember Trinny and Susanna's what not to wear? Here we've got the 2022 update what not to do as a parent with our George. Goodness me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
3.5 and only just putting his shoes on?! He seems so much younger. It must be George and her parenting surely, how can you have two kids who seem so much younger. Miss fake montessori should know that the whole idea is to help them help themselves but I guess its more important that Grayson has expensive trainers (that are tit for his feet) rather than helping him be a bit more independent. My just turned 13 month old can half put her shoes on. Why on earth does this woman have a platform and who does she think she is giving parenting tips? Remember Trinny and Susanna's what not to wear? Here we've got the 2022 update what not to do as a parent with our George. Goodness me.
Truth 🙌 it’s so so odd to me that she has such a large following, because she provides zero useful parenting content. It’s basically lengthy whingy word vomit and click my aff link. Hope she does piss off to TikTok

It would worry me if I went to a baby group and a follower recognised my child but no she thinks it’s great

It would worry me if I went to a baby group and a follower recognised my child but no she thinks it’s great
Same…! Plus knowing your kids name, their age, pretty much where they live and that they have constipation. What do influencer huns get out of all of this? They get paid to flog playdoh and other tit, but I wouldn’t sell my kids identity for a million times that

Why is so she anxious every day and every weekend is about how she’s drowning

01BBD67C-5749-4218-B58F-23EC70C38E26.png

Oh I REALLY hope it’s a poem. Or a song!

But honestly, how bleeping arrogant have these reels become?! She has no clue yet uploads these “inspirational” chats every day (despite being soooooo busy) as if she’s a motherhood guru!

I actually don’t watch them but I got the gist of what they are. And they’re bleeping annoying!

These stupid chats are going to be her new niche now she's not rocking Coco anymore. I can't belive I'm going to say this but I preferred her rocking reels. She's arrogant af in these chats

I can't believe anyone thinks she is a parenting role model, or someone to look up to or be influenced by. She's so average at everything.

These stupid chats are going to be her new niche now she's not rocking Coco anymore. I can't belive I'm going to say this but I preferred her rocking reels. She's arrogant af in these chats
Don’t say that!! She’ll bring them back! 🥴😂

Honestly can’t stand this trend of just recounting tit parenting/motherhood moments about how hard it is and “I see you mama” because where’s the help in that?! She has literally no advice to offer and to me that makes her motherhood account as useless as a punch in the tits

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.