Thisgirlcanrunfar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she jealous or envious her daughters have interests other than horses or whatever she liked at that age. First she is criticising the eldest for wanting to do hair and make up for school and next the youngest who is treating a injury is been deemed odd! Just because Jemma couldn't care less about her appearance or willing to accept any other interests than running doesn't mean her girls have to suffer.

Reactions: 7
She’s a bleeping nasty person. Excuse my language! She’s also a hypocrite. She slags off the swimming ex-couple for oversharing but she overshares to 24.9k people. I’m so glad I didn’t grow up in the era of social media because my mum would have done similar to GJemma. Your adolescent years are tough, can you imagine your own mum posting to her huge following every “stupid” thing you did at that age? Their friends, the school bullies etc will all be able to see her stories. Give them some privacy and dignity! 😡

Why does she think it's so nail biting, we are on the edge of our seats awaiting the announcement of her half marathon race for the 'upcoming block' when in reality nobody cares.

Reactions: 3
She’s posted her “let’s see you at 21” photo. Omg. This woman confuses me more and more by the day. Claims over and over again she isn’t bothered by how she looks yet bought herself a studio portrait of herself so she could remind herself how good she looked when she was younger.

(I have always looked tit. Either drunk/hungover as a student/knackered from working in my 20s/30s/early 40s/fucked completely now as a mid 40 year old)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She very clearly thought at 21 that she could be a model and that’s why she got those photos done!
Not with those teeth. I always thinks she looks like she’s put false teeth in wonky.
IMG_0773.jpeg

Absolutely. I think that’s why she’s so jealous of her own daughter because she’s takin pride in her appearance.
She really resents her daughters. The elder one has interests that don’t align with Jemma’s so she makes a big deal out of it. I always got a vibe when the kids were younger, the elder one seemed quiet and sensible and the younger one was a bit of a strong willed, rough and tumble little girl and Jemma seems to have less patience with her. She’s shows much less of the younger one than she used to.

Reactions: 2
Not with those teeth. I always thinks she looks like she’s put false teeth in wonky.
She is wonky full stop - physically, mentally & socially :ROFLMAO:

She blames it on the 'T5' though even though she probably doesn't understand basic physiology/anatomy or what she is actually talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just tell us the goss Jemma did he leave you for another woman, because he preferred men or had enough of your entirely? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her post this morning about the best kind of car is a paid off car is really, really judgemental. She’s happy to have a
Mini (which seems to have a lot of things wrong with it btw) but no idea why some people choose or need to have a car on finance. Some people don’t have parents or partners who are willing to fund lifestyles which allow running/working out all day and coaching “jobs”. She needs to have a huge dose of reality delivered to her.

What with tits thinking he works FT, beans thinking her to do list is the worst thing in the world and now this, I just can’t deal with these pampered, protected arseholes any longer. Some of them need to come up here, take a look at the towns round me (I’m talking ex colliery places) and really see bleeping hardship.

• Heart
Her post this morning about the best kind of car is a paid off car is really, really judgemental. She’s happy to have a
Mini (which seems to have a lot of things wrong with it btw) but no idea why some people choose or need to have a car on finance. Some people don’t have parents or partners who are willing to fund lifestyles which allow running/working out all day and coaching “jobs”. She needs to have a huge dose of reality delivered to her.
She’s a dick when it comes to things like this. She’s incredibly privileged and happy to rub anyones nose in it. A family that own their house, afford all the renovations, 2 car family, stay at home mum able to spend a fortune on pursuing her hobby, while mummy cleans her house and daddy buys her the most expensive laptop going. duck off judging someone getting a car on finance Jemma.

Noticed it parked on the road, is Gary on the drive and is still around?

• Heart
Absolutely hate this type of judging. She would be the first to throw her toys out the pram if someone judged her for her choices. Cars on finance are really quite normal - not a lot of people want to buy cars outright as it’s so expensive and a depreciating asset. Many people prefer to finance/lease a car on a monthly basis and then change models every few years to have a reliable family car. And still spend less a month on it than her physio 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if Jemma realises how much identifying info she puts out there. I've been on her road this afternoon, can easily identify which is her house/car. I even recognised her mum walking both her own dog and Jemma's pug in the woods. Her poor kids, share what she likes about her own life but it's bad sharing so much of her kids in the way she does (which is not an entirely pleasant way).
Her mum was on the phone, I wonder if it was Jemma on the call she spends all day on the phone talking to her mum!

The irony of her sharing a post 'stop living in the past' but that post is from May 2023

• Haha
Gary needs to divorce her, take all her assets and drop her back down to reality quickly. No doubt her parents would end up housing her and funding her dream lifestyle though.

My car has been in the garage since August 2023,
Gary needs to divorce her, take all her assets and drop her back down to reality quickly. No doubt her parents would end up housing her and funding her dream lifestyle though.
I don't think she has any assets other than her MacBook 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.