Thisgirlcanrunfar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still sharing Saltburn stuff.

Yawn. You’re a month late Jemma. Post a TikTok of you doing the dance scene (clothed!). Please. I’ve had a tit day and it will cheer me up.

How she didn’t realise what the content of the film was is beyond me. I think the “I’m not like other girls, I like library books and quirky tit” is a complete act. She’s as basic as they come. Her house is filled with standard crap, she buys the latest stuff (washing machines with the musical finish tones, scent beads) but pretends she’s behind on the times with the popular “in things” like air fryers and Saltburn because she doesn’t want to be seen like everyone else.

She is though. She posts every run, thought and thing she does on Instagram, she listens to shite self-help podcasts and she puts polls up to show her opinions are the same as most of her followers 😐.

(She can’t clean her house or decorate by herself even though she doesn’t have a job to speak of- this woman is off her nut).

Reactions: 6
She posts every run, thought and thing she does on Instagram, she listens to shite self-help podcasts and she puts polls up to show her opinions are the same as most of her followers 😐.
This is the only thing that makes me doubt they have split up. Fair enough she rarely featured him (at his request I’d imagine) but surely she would have breadcrumbed it for attention/engagement?

Reactions: 3
Wonder if he officially has only just moved out or first weekend he has the girls full time overnight. First her Mum round Friday night and now one of her 'running girls' is having a sleepover at hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She does realise there’s no code on that email she’s shared and the “person” she’s emailing with is an AI chatbot? They literally DGAS.

Secondly, those mugs are half the size of her EB ones. Does her running friend not deserve the EB ones or are they reserved for coffee? Honestly, Jemma confuses me more and more each day.

(Looking back at her posts she has lots of SB stuff. Lots is gifted I imagine. Her saying she doesn’t care what she wears is BS. She does.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she would see a marriage break down/broken family as to be a failure and not want to admit to this for this reason. She has led a very sheltered privileged life and has most likely turned her nose up and criticised people who have separated therefore won’t admit it for herself - if that is what has happened.

I think she would see a marriage break down/broken family as to be a failure and not want to admit to this for this reason. She has led a very sheltered privileged life and has most likely turned her nose up and criticized people who have separated therefore won’t admit it for herself - if that is what has happened.
exactly she is such a judgmental cow, always posting about the ex wife/husband set up at swimming.
Her narrative of having no friends (yet been on phone talking all day) and not getting along with school Mums suggests what type of difficult person she is.

As for the 'coaching girl' staying over at her house before a race, well I hope the girls are at their Dads, sorry but I find that quite unprofessional she brings a paying customer who she probably hasn't met in person before to spend a night in the family home, clearly she doesnt set appropriate professional/work boundaries.

In her latest post she’s going on about an autumn “block” (🤢) before her Boston “block” (🤢🤢) so she’s obviously set herself up for running it April 2025.

I thought we thought (🤣) she couldn’t defer. Is she thinking she can? Can her time be used to apply next year (it’s fast enough to get her in isn’t it?). Is this Jemma being Jemma or us missing something?

Reactions: 2
You can only defer if pregnant I believe and she will need another qualifying time - the qualifying period runs for 12 months only. Bet she hasn’t checked any of that though.

Reactions: 4
When did she run her marathon was it a Spring or Autumn one? If it was a Spring one and she plans to do an Autumn one on 2024 to requalify, surley that would he too late. She will probably blame it on some one else though and act clueless even though info is all out there at drop of hat.

"The qualifying window for the 129th Boston Marathon, scheduled to take place on April 21, 2025, began on September 1, 2023."

GJemma I think the real question is - Is it normal for a mum to be publicly humiliating her daughter to her 24k followers during her vulnerable years at 7:30?

• Heart
  • Sad
My Boston prayers have been answered. Maybe more people read tattle than we think…

Also, she’s going ALL IN on a half marathon block. Based on one steady run. Nice.

• Haha
My Boston prayers have been answered. Maybe more people read tattle than we think…

Also, she’s going ALL IN on a half marathon block. Based on one steady run. Nice.
Wonder if she will reply?
She's really limited with marathons during the summer....

What happened?
The story is still there. Her daughter is holding ice on her chin. I don’t know what chest stands is supposed to mean. Whether the poor girl has bumped her chin, or whether she has a spot she’s trying to calm down. I don’t know, but just leave her off your stories.
IMG_0768.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The story is still there. Her daughter is holding ice on her chin. I don’t know what chest stands is supposed to mean. Whether the poor girl has bumped her chin, or whether she has a spot she’s trying to calm down. I don’t know, but just leave her off your stories.
View attachment 2729150
It's a gymnastic move and I assume she had friction burns on her chin, no need to make a story out of it 🤷‍♀️

It’s a gymnastics pose and she’s probably bumped it or is worried about bruising. Poor thing.
Ok then it’s absolutely that. bleeping hell Jemma give her a break. She’s grazed or bruised her chin then I guess.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.