Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asgyui

VIP Member
She is so ignorant, lacking in self-awareness (despite reading every book going) and just sounds like a spoiled brat. The latest is the characters in the book she is reading “have silly names.”
Says the women who named both her daughters after twilight characters, she has some face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Asgyui

VIP Member
I cant believe how tone deaf she is moaning about the school holidays been tough yet again! Is she starving herself just to feed her children due to lack of free school meals outside of term time, does she have a SEND child really struggling without LSA or structure, does she have to juggle commuting to her 9-5 office job or even been a sole parent while her spouse is away in military. No she has a very easy work from home part time job, two sets of supportive grandparents, many mum friends and still manages double workout days, gym sessions, tea dates, physio sessions, and time to scroll on social media and listening to fellow middle class idiots podcasting about their hard life's.

Reactions: 14

PawsDog

‘I worked so hard to make this happen’

As a long time lone parent with squat diddly family support this statement actually boils my piss.

No you did not work hard to make it happen Jemma. You have a small army of people who bolster up your lifestyle whilst you do what you want, when you want. You buy what you want when you want.

Jemma you would not know struggle and sacrifice if it smacked you sledge hammer full on in the face. And if it did you do not have one ounce of resilience to survive it.

Rant. Over

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs to fucking stop taking pictures of strangers she doesn’t know and putting them on the internet while mocking them for wanting to enjoy their holiday. What is with the snobby superiority complex?! She can’t pass a gcse or hold down a job in a coffee shop.

Reactions: 12

Staffie1

Is she acutally moaning about how hard life is getting in marathon training around child care.?. What else does she do. No real job, home all the time, a husband/father to children at home and parents close by to come clean her house, train her dog and look after her kids. F#@k off Jemma you spoilt brat. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Josims

What does she actual want out of life, she raves on about these CEO podcasts or motivational books but doesnt seem to apply any theory in practice.

She wanted to be a barista so paid for all the expensive at home kit, then quit because she refused to abide basic common decency and didn't like wearing standard uniform.
She decides to become a PT/running coach yet claims to not be able to afford even basic laptop, so is spoilt by her parents to a top of the range mac book, it takes her months on ends studying a part time course full time and several retakes, been practically guided through the process by various tutors. Even while unemployed she kits out her home gym with lots of expensive equipment which barley seems to be used. So eventually she qualifies as a PT, but doesnt seem to have any clients and her running coaching is typical bog standard generic copy and paste guides.
She thinks she is a motivational cleaner who has to abandon her children during half term to clean her house, yet her house is that messy her own Mum ends up doing the cleaning, despite probably been late 60s/70s and working a full time care job herself!
After one trial sessions she thinks she's the next SUP sensation so costly board, wetsuit and shoes are purchased to be used only handful of times.

PawsDog

Five years ago she was quite relatable, but she’s become insufferable.

I’m so over all these bloody run influencers and their ‘hard work’ rhetoric.

They’re hobby runners FFS. It is NOT hard work. It is a HOBBY.

Also so over her fake friendships what just happen to be with other huge ‘Insta famous’ accounts.

And her posturing that she’s just another ‘normal’ Mum. No Jemma. Just no. You’re not. You live in your Insta bubble and are just as nauseating as the rest of them 🙄

And talk about tone deaf bleeting on about hard work in the current climate of world affairs!

Get in the bin 😡

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
25455587-95CD-4E17-83D7-75444612CE96.jpeg

I’m getting Captain Jack Sparrow vibes from this… the headband, the hair, the earbuds dangling all made it look a bit pirate like.
But well done for being probably the only Insta twat who clearly doesn’t pose for the best photo ✌🏻

• Haha

irunforfun

VIP Member
Jealousy can be brutal. My (now ex) friend stopped speaking to me and told me to never be in touch with her again when I turned down a london marathon place. We ran together at least 3 times a week. 5 years on and despite living in the same town…nothing 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

PawsDog

I was thinking about her version of ‘mental grit’ on my own run today and conclude she hasn’t actually got a clue about mental grit. Mental grit is not leaving your privileged middle class lifestyle to go run in bad weather Jemma.

I would love you guys to share examples of your own mental grit?

Here’s some of mine .. lone parenting three kids with ZERO external support and living on the breadline for years, staying sober when my mum died and forcing myself to run Manchester Marathon three days after burying her because I knew she wouldn’t have wanted me to bail it, being turned down for promotion over and over again but not giving up and eventually landing your dream job.

As I ran my ten miles in the wind and rain today I really couldn’t compare the ‘mental grit’ it took to do that with any of these other things I’ve faced in my life.

• Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
58AEFA1B-9B8C-4CC5-BA0C-3E30284F9E8B.jpeg

OK Jemma.

Did you make losing your job happen because you couldn’t get off your phone?

Tell me how you would make me be able to pay my energy bill or feed my family given the price rises if I wanted to make it happen? Tell me. Please.

Look outside your box. There is a world. People live in it. Talk to them like people. Not exhibits in a zoo. Maybe you will learn some things.

• Heart

Lemming312

VIP Member
View attachment 1486888
OK Jemma.

Did you make losing your job happen because you couldn’t get off your phone?

Tell me how you would make me be able to pay my energy bill or feed my family given the price rises if I wanted to make it happen? Tell me. Please.

Look outside your box. There is a world. People live in it. Talk to them like people. Not exhibits in a zoo. Maybe you will learn some things.
She said the "we're all in the same boat" shit last night. No, we're not, we're all in the same storm, some people are in a luxury yacht, others have a leaky rowing boat....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Moaning about parenting her own healthy children yet again. I guess her parenting style must be like how she house trains her dogs! How can somebody who has spousal support, both sets of grandparents, works from home in hobby related job and even manages to frequently go out for evening meals with her friends constantly moan about her life and be so pesamistic. At this moment in time when the world is the way it is! Be grateful and positive for once Jemma

Rainbow_rhythms

I agree with everyones opinions and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks these things! Does anyone else think that the running Instagram world is quite.. cliquey. Jemma with a J and her little clique really put me off.

Vixen88

VIP Member
It just looked awkward between them. Strange friendship to be fair.
Yeah. Remember Jemma acting like she’s never left that village of hers, making a massive deal out of locks on bridge railings. Like they must have had 20 stories each on it.

Just a weird one that Fiona. Everything is all it nothing. Running has to be 3 miles, 3 times a week or none at all. Swimming multiple times a week then none. Hot yoga 3 times a week, best thing she’s ever done, then never goes back. SW obsessed and on about that one Sow & Arrow nutrition talk she went to, then she’ll put a sad face on her monthly chart for eating 8 bags of crisps, 12 Kit Kats and Victoria sponge in one sitting.

• Haha
  • Sad