Thisgirlcanrunfar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious, it's unsettled her all day?! If only that was the most important thing I had to worry about. She really does live in a strange little world doesn't she.
Me and my daughter still laugh at the memory of her crying story when Celine cancelled her tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me and my daughter still laugh at the memory of her crying story when Celine cancelled her tour.
That’s probably one of my best Jemma moments.

I mean WTF, her having a “think through ” about why people think TS snubbed Celine? If she starts down the Taylor rabbit hole we’ll never hear the end of it. I’m just coping now. Jemma xTS will properly send me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
After yet another judgemental poll from Jemma about potential buyers parking on sellers’ driveways I want to set her one from me.

Is it rude to park in front of your neighbours’ driveway when you have a perfectly good driveway yourself?

yes
yes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's a classic case of someone who's lived in the same (small) place too long. Has no world view and so very small minded. She's lived within a few hundred metres of where she is now since birth I think. She sounds like one of those awful petty neighbours people write Mumsnet threads about!

Reactions: 5
She's a classic case of someone who's lived in the same (small) place too long. Has no world view and so very small minded. She's lived within a few hundred metres of where she is now since birth I think. She sounds like one of those awful petty neighbours people write Mumsnet threads about!
Absolutely. She told people not to message her if they had stories about rude neighbours living in cities.

It’s fine if you only live in one place, people have different lives, but at least be willing to embrace the diversity of how others live or have to live.

Reactions: 5
So, completely random but things pop up on my insta all the time. This millennial account came up called side of sequins and the clothes she wears (to take the piss out of) are exactly like the ones Jemma wears now. I reckon she wears clothes (that she claims she doesn’t care about but actually does) that remind her of when she was young/thought she was going to be a model/didn’t have kids.

Not that that’s an issue. When I’m on Vinted for hours periodically, stuff comes up that I used to have in my previous/younger life and it’s hard not to want that stuff back. Sometimes you have to accept you are an old, perimenopausal, IPOS* and move on.

*I’m talking about myself here not Jemma btw.

Reactions: 3
Jemma is so stuck in the past! Her poor friend getting called out on her stories for not being interested in seeing Shania Twain. She can't seem to move on from when she was late teen/early 20s and if her friends from back then have she gets butt hurt about it!

• Haha
Jemma is so stuck in the past! Her poor friend getting called out on her stories for not being interested in seeing Shania Twain. She can't seem to move on from when she was late teen/early 20s and if her friends from back then have she gets butt hurt about it!
Her half term content is something out of another planet, how can she claim to be so sheltered and small town fry, when in her early teens she was heading to Hyde Park for a concert. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I can't say anything, me and my friends from school are going to see The Shakin Stevens Story and Adam Ant this year 🤣. Not saying I'm old or anything 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.