Thisgirlcanrunfar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t have expensive tastes? EB mugs? Coffee machine? Will only wear a certain SB headband? Ffs Jemma, just because you go into Primark doesn’t mean you don’t like nice stuff too. Just own it.

IMG_6241.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And just because shorts are made from Polyamide, they are classed as 'sweaty betty' material. You'd think a running influencer who has her fair share of kit, gifted and paid would know the standard material for leggings and tight shorts, it's not exclusive to one brand.

• Haha
And just because shorts are made from Polyamide, they are classed as 'sweaty betty' material. You'd think a running influencer who has her fair share of kit, gifted and paid would know the standard material for leggings and tight shorts, it's not exclusive to one brand.
I feel that the coaching isn’t going that well because she’s posting an awful lot on Instagram at the moment. So many memes…

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t have expensive tastes? EB mugs? Coffee machine? Will only wear a certain SB headband? Ffs Jemma, just because you go into Primark doesn’t mean you don’t like nice stuff too. Just own it.

View attachment 2753540
And a MacBook when she could have got a windows machine for a fraction of the price.
---
I feel that the coaching isn’t going that well because she’s posting an awful lot on Instagram at the moment. So many memes…
And if we do think it’s true that’s she has split up with her husband, then she’ll be sat alone a lot more with just her phone for company.

Arghh, keeps on saying Trip Advisor when it's Trust Pilot. She did the same when she was moaning about the dog tag.
Honestly, she's a sucker for targeted Insta ads isn't she? At least she's starting to learn if it looks too cheap it probably is...

Aren’t the stains on the shirt usual neck stains white shirts get? I remember when I was in high school my white shirt collars always used to go like that and I did not wear make up. Even my husbands collars go like that and he certainly does not wear make up 😂
I swear she just likes making a dig at her daughter about wearing make up every chance she gets.

Husband definitely gone and looks like he has taken his pillows with him

1707826579071.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She's also not wearing any rings any more, she used to have a stack of 3 (I think) rings and then a rubber(?) one when she ran after her hands swelled up that time. I noticed a while ago that she wasn't wearing the rubber one when running.
Whatever happened I hope she's ok. Not something I'd wish on anyone. Especially with kids involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do wonder how much of not sharing is her personal choice or Gary asked her not to share details, she always shared very minimal information about him, besides criticizing his parents hospitality each Sunday. It makes you wonder if he asked her to keep it offline or like somebody mentioned before she is embarrassed by situation but for such a chronic oversharer its odd to not even put up some cryptic posts about it.

Aren’t the stains on the shirt usual neck stains white shirts get? I remember when I was in high school my white shirt collars always used to go like that and I did not wear make up. Even my husbands collars go like that and he certainly does not wear make up 😂
I swear she just likes making a dig at her daughter about wearing make up every chance she gets.
She’s vile. Spending time on your own is normal teenage behaviour but it’s probably made worse by the way Gemma with a J treats her. Why would her daughter want to spend time with her when she humiliates her at every opportunity? The collars on the shirts of my boys get so dirty, it’s normal. And so bleeping what if there are make up stains too? She makes me extremely angry.

Reactions: 6
So new Primark shorts are amazing and great, despite the fact they rose 2 inches to expose her bum cheeks, on casual slow short run, they've not even been washed yet, so no idea of quality/wash but yet Jemma who claims to love a truthful honest review tell us no bull, thinks they are amazing and great! Wow

• Haha
Looking back at her photos she was wearing her ring in August but not in September, and not when they went on holiday, so don't know if it was just her and the girls that went away.

So new Primark shorts are amazing and great, despite the fact they rose 2 inches to expose her bum cheeks, on casual slow short run, they've not even been washed yet, so no idea of quality/wash but yet Jemma who claims to love a truthful honest review tell us no bull, thinks they are amazing and great! Wow
I thought the comment about the Nike shorts was interesting. She obviously knows her shorts so all her bluster about being ignorant about brands is BS.

Jemma is just like the rest of us. Influenced easily (says me, desperately searching Vinted for a pair of Goodmove joggers that I ~may~ have seen on Instagram).

Reactions: 3
She's also not wearing any rings any more, she used to have a stack of 3 (I think) rings and then a rubber(?) one when she ran after her hands swelled up that time. I noticed a while ago that she wasn't wearing the rubber one when running.
Whatever happened I hope she's ok. Not something I'd wish on anyone. Especially with kids involved.
Great point about the rubber ring. I remember her making a big deal about it when she got it because I thought it was strange how much she went on about it. It was almost like she thought that not wearing a ring would mean she wasn’t married or something! 😂

So for her to not be wearing her rings it definitely means something.

Reactions: 1
It’s 2024 and Jemma is 40/39 (I’ve forgotten). I think using 🤣🫣🥵 emojis is a bit immature and insular for describing a book that has same-sex relationships amongst other themes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.