This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Get a life 🤣 you’ve gone on and on about this wedding for weeks, yet now can’t just enjoy the day. If I was at someone’s wedding, my phone wouldn’t even be out, Nevermind giving a tiny tit what people are saying about me.

2. if your hair fell out, would you not try andcurl it yourself in the morning so it looked a bit more presentable? She’s always had long heavy hair I’m sure it’s not a shock to her That the curls fell out

3. I notice she has nothing to say about the fact her child’s hair wasn’t brushed either
Just rude having phone out at a wedding...am sure it won't have gone unnoticed!!!

Reactions: 5
I think she isn’t cutting her hair because we comment in on it so much 🙄 I hate the way she pushes it to the front. It looks in really bad condition. Harpers socks didn’t bother me, it was obvious she would fix them. It’s the fact that she hasn’t brushed that kids hair.

Reactions: 7
Her hair looks so dry and dead! Myne gets like that once its half way down my back, huge sign it needs cutting.

It wouldnt look so bad if she had a real amount chopped off! It also might have stayed in!
Same goes for harper.

Reactions: 7
She knew the wedding was weeks ago she could of booked an earlier appointment or have a hairdresser to come to the hotel stop makes excuse aimless woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She knew the wedding was weeks ago she could of booked an earlier appointment or have a hairdresser to come to the hotel stop makes excuse aimless woman
That's too simple for aimless!
She could have had her hair and make up done....like.most of us probs would for a special occasion...
What the hell was she needed in brides room for?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs why can’t she just enjoy the day. Are her sheep that important that they can’t wait till tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just enjoy the frigging day 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’ve been a bridesmaid 3 times and I don’t mean and unofficial one 🤣 my hair never curls great, but each time I’ve had it styled before the day to make sure what I was having done and always had it put up in a nice style or half up half down and it’s stayed in and looked great. Considering her mum is a hairdresser why didn’t they go through hair styles. Although to be honest her mum seems a tit hairdresser to me.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been a bridesmaid 3 times and I don’t mean and unofficial one 🤣 my hair never curls great, each time I’ve had it styled before the day to make sure what I was having done and always had it put up in a nice style or half up half down and it’s stayed in and looked great. Considering her mum is a hairdresser why didn’t they go through hair styles. Although to be honest her mum seems a tit hairdresser to me.
And why didn't she take straighteners or that with her , surely she would take them "just in case "

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been a bridesmaid 3 times and I don’t mean and unofficial one 🤣 my hair never curls great, each time I’ve had it styled before the day to make sure what I was having done and always had it put up in a nice style or half up half down and it’s stayed in and looked great. Considering her mum is a hairdresser why didn’t they go through hair styles. Although to be honest her mum seems a tit hairdresser to me.
Didn't take straighteners, didn't take curling tongues....but did a tit tok,showing half a case full of irrelevant shite...because she.was selling it as she packed...makes sense that 🤪

And why didn't she take straighteners or that with her , surely she would take them "just in case "
Snap....I've just said exactly this🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it's Ted Baker!!! It's all about the labels with our darling Aims
And she wanted to wear that to the wedding...as an " unofficial bridesmaid"
She'll be showing next weeks washing in that after a few proseccos....or she may have some white claw stashed somewhere 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.