This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad do you have to be to have months of content about her dad's wedding then actually going on tiktok to reply to comments on the day of the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad do you have to be to have months of content about her dad's wedding then actually going on tiktok to reply to comments on the day of the wedding.
She's replying to comments on here am sure...cos she hasn't deleted the sock comments off tik tok....she will have been on here half the day🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“My hair is too thick and heavy”. It’s not reeeeaaallly though it’s just long and scraggy. Get a hair cut like normal people in their 30’s instead of trying to have the longest hair like a teenager, you can do more with it then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's replying to comments on here am sure...cos she hasn't deleted the sock comments off tik tok....she will have been on here half the day🤪
Also her hair wouldn't stay because it's so thick??? Ermm shite....I've got crazy thick hair but it always managed to stay put when styled

Reactions: 6
She will be crying tomorrow with her so called mental health! That people have upset her about her hair and Harpers socks 🙄 and ruined her day. Surely looking like that she expected people to comment on where her CURLS were. She’s gutted it’s all gone disastrously wrong 🤣 Well if you had about 20 inches of that hair the curls might have bloody stayed in! Daft cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will be crying tomorrow with her so called mental health! That people have upset her about her hair and Harpers socks 🙄 and ruined her day. Surely looking like that she expected people to comment on where her CURLS were. She’s gutted it’s all gone disastrously wrong 🤣 Well if you had about 20 inches of that hair the curls might have bloody stayed in! Daft cow!
She will blame the hairdresser no doubt!
I'm still traumatised from the cat piss crying tit tok ....I'm an ugly crier( or is it cryer?🤣)but bloody hell she's up there with the best!
So please Aimless....no crying video...you chose the Blackpool rock frock! You choose to do your make-up like a drag act and choose not to give a shite that you may have got harper a lovely dress and shoes .....the rest re the socks and not even attempting to do harper's hair has all been said.....🙄

Reactions: 5
Why does she take it so personally, majority of sock comments I saw were very nice, they were just trying to be helpful. Her hunions replying to them like “stop being so horrible”, these people severely don’t know the meaning of the word. Stop posting your daughter if you don’t want people to comment, crank!

Reactions: 7
What’s with her tit fringe, sorry, bangs 🙄?
Something about Mary springs to mind.

• Haha
Despite all I’ve said about her in the past, I really hoped she’d pull it out of the bag. She has the potential to look great. Endless amounts of cash, reasonable figure, nice enough skin. Instead she pours herself into a frock totally unsuitable to her shape so it pulls and gapes at the front, has the usual messy curtain of tit hair and make up like a drag Queen. She must feel cheated when she looks in the mirror surely? Even the before was better!

If you want to look a state, so be it. But not Harper. That little girl deserves to be standing there looking immaculate, not a state like her mother. They have the same gormless expression and unbrushed hair.

Do better Aimless! You absolute clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just home and catching up. Her hair is far too long and won't hold a curl, she's holding it up like a curtain 🙄 her make up is far too heavy, and she looks like she's walking about with packs of ham tied on her feet with those shoes 🤣

I hope for the love of god she's fixed that child's socks or someone at the wedding has 🤦‍♀️

She absolutely loves herself as well 🙄

• Haha
My cousins have the longest, thickest, most amazing hair. The kind that snaps a bobble and is down to their bums. When they were my bridesmaids, my stylist curled their hair with a chopstick curler. It took half the day, but it was absolutely breath taking. People couldn't believe it was their own hair. And do you know something Aimless, it stayed so well that they wore it to school on the Monday and it still looked amazing!! So no, it's not because your hair is too thick and long, you've just got tit hair and a tit hairdresser 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My cousins have the longest, thickest, most amazing hair. The kind that snaps a bobble and is down to their bums. When they were my bridesmaids, my stylist curled their hair with a chopstick curler. It took half the day, but it was absolutely breath taking. People couldn't believe it was their own hair. And do you know something Aimless, it stayed so well that they wore it to school on the Monday and it still looked amazing!! So no, it's not because your hair is too thick and long, you've just got tit hair and a tit hairdresser 🤷🏼‍♀️
She prob got pissed last night and was pulling it out reading tattle and that's why it didn't hold

• Haha
She’s on TikTok I’ve seen a few comments that have been deleted. Hope she stayed off TikTok for the ceremony at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Despite all I’ve said about her in the past, I really hoped she’d pull it out of the bag. She has the potential to look great. Endless amounts of cash, reasonable figure, nice enough skin. Instead she pours herself into a frock totally unsuitable to her shape so it pulls and gapes at the front, has the usual messy curtain of tit hair and make up like a drag Queen. She must feel cheated when she looks in the mirror surely? Even the before was better!

If you want to look a state, so be it. But not Harper. That little girl deserves to be standing there looking immaculate, not a state like her mother. They have the same gormless expression and unbrushed hair.

Do better Aimless! You absolute clown.
She actually looked nice with her hair up last night ..she could look so.much better...she really could !!

Reactions: 9
1. Get a life 🤣 you’ve gone on and on about this wedding for weeks, yet now can’t just enjoy the day. If I was at someone’s wedding, my phone wouldn’t even be out, Nevermind giving a tiny tit what people are saying about me.

2. if your hair fell out, would you not try andcurl it yourself in the morning so it looked a bit more presentable? She’s always had long heavy hair I’m sure it’s not a shock to her That the curls fell out

3. I notice she has nothing to say about the fact her child’s hair wasn’t brushed either

Reactions: 9
I just showed my partner the video, he said is that one of those drag TikToks you watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck she looks like tit, that has to be the worst hair in history 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the comments weren’t even nasty just an observation of ppl ..

I’ve never known anyone go to so much effort and look no different to when she goes to Tesco. Her hair looks greasy and a complete mess and her make up is terrible. Harper looks like she should at the end of the night, scruffy Unbrushed hair, she’d have looked lovely with a nice French plait or a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.