This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 9! Would’ve still been 1 if she hadn’t have directed us all here after only 8 comments 🤣🤣😂😂😂
That's actually so true that!!!

I wasn’t expecting her to look amazing but I did think she’d look a lot better than she does! She seems to have gone on about all the effort she made but it looks like she’s made none!
After seeing her with her hair up yesterday I thought she may just surprise us..cos it looked really nice...but ffs....I shouldn't have expected any different!
She always said when trying the tit dresses on.." imagine the hair, the make up, the shoes"..., makes do difference cos needs 2ft( slight exaggeration!) lobbing off that birds nest to ever look half decent....if she's not gonna put it up!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She never ever wears clothes that actually SUIT HER not ever. She dresses too young. She hasn't got a cutesy type face, so she can't get away with it. You know you see women who are 40+ but they still look young so they suit the clothes. She really doesn't she looks like a hard faced witch. She always looks cheap no matter what £150 dress she's wearing

Reactions: 7
Her dress hides her figure it does nothing for her. Her hair would look so much better if it was pinned .. her makeup is tit. Love harper dress it’s cute would of pinned her hair also .. wish she sort those socks out for her what on earth

• Heart
It's the dark eye make up for me, if she had gone slightly more natural she would of pulled it off, but with a really dark eye she just looks like a drag queen!

Reactions: 8
Nice to see some new folks have joined the thread 😄
It is.....welcome 🤣💖 I'm awaiting the change of outfit🤣🤣hubby gone to football, pissing down raining and I'm off work so...nowt better to do.....prob makes me as sad as Aimless🙈

Can you imagine them all walking down the isle.
the bride in her beautifuldress
Harper in a beautiful dress
And aimee looking like she’s jumped off the shelf of blackpools sweet shop

• Haha
It’s bad enough she doesn’t brush her own hair but could she not have done harpers!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine them all walking down the isle.
the bride in her beautifuldress
Harper in a beautiful dress
And aimee looking like she’s jumped off the shelf of blackpools sweet shop
With her selfie stick and ring light 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aimless can’t even stay off TikTok for one day. Jeeeeeeeeez🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Aye up, the prosseco's kicked in and she's fighting back! 😂 😂 😂
Saddle up...video response will come..are we taking bets on how long before it comes?
And as for your hair Aimless...you've described it to a tee...find yourself a new hairdresser love...I'm.sure shirl won't mind...🤣and if you're reading, which i know you will be.....your hair looked lovely last night!! 🤩

• Haha
God imagine it being your wedding and the trollop is whinging and meithering about 2 or 3 people who mentioned her hair and Harper’s socks. Grow up and get off TikTok.

• Haha
Why couldn’t she have a day off TikTok for her dads wedding! That comment “is that all you have to say?!” What does she seven mean! Absolute clown!

Reactions: 5
Why does she care that much about TikTok comments! Just enjoy your dads wedding you weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.