This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorraine explained the story behind yesterday’s evacuation of TV Centre

A film company had sent a gift addressed to Lorraine and it contained a battery. Their scanners picked up the battery and of course evacuated the building as they feared it was a bomb

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lorraine explained the story behind yesterday’s evacuation of TV Centre

A film company had sent a gift addressed to Lorraine and it contained a battery. Their scanners picked up the battery and of course evacuated the building as they feared it was a bomb
What gift was it? Something for her growler? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why does the chef that’s on today have to pronounce all the Italian words in Italian. I know she has Italian heritage but it drives me mad - so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed there was a much more friendly and relaxed dynamic between them today. Maybe some frosty air has been cleared after last week

Reactions: 3
Wonder where she picked that up from 😂. How coincidental that the Monday after she was pictured after a party where there are clear pictures showing cocaine was openly available, she’s got covid and can’t go to work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Rochelle was getting on a flight a couple of hours ago according to her Instagram stories. She didn’t say where she was going (she could just be going to Scotland and back) but it might rule her out tomorrow

It will probably be either Alison or Josie

Reactions: 2
Anyone picking up on some Josie and Phil Vickery flirting over the last few weeks…? He went red today when he was doing his chip butties!

Reactions: 2
Schofield looked totally unimpressed when he announced that Phil Vickery was making chip butties lol. His attitude was chip butties? Why are you giving me peasant food? He actually said ‘chip butties, what are you thinking?’ He’s such a pompous bastard. Should be grateful for a free lunch. Some people are starving in this country!

Reactions: 8
Schofield looked totally unimpressed when he announced that Phil Vickery was making chip butties lol. His attitude was chip butties? Why are you giving me peasant food? He actually said ‘chip butties, what are you thinking?’ He’s such a pompous bastard. Should be grateful for a free lunch. Some people are starving in this country!
Chip butties are like the Holy Grail though. So Phil S needs to duck off!

Reactions: 6
I really like Josie. I know she’s a bit marmite but I find her way more enjoyable to watch than rochelle!

Reactions: 16
I really like Josie. I know she’s a bit marmite but I find her way more enjoyable to watch than rochelle!
100%. Josie is relaxed and has a confidence about her. Rochelle just screams insecurity. She is totally out of her depth and she knows it and only wants to be on telly for the status it gives her and to show off her outfits, rather than out of any real love for presenting or interviewing. Now don’t get me wrong I find Josie painful on those competition segments she does. She is much better in a more formal and relaxed role than being the class clown.

I love josie …. She’s a natural.
I think holly was semi relatable in the old days but not any more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.