This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Nicola, every time she's on its like she always wants an argument and loves the sound of her own voice. Who is she anyway?!
She's the one who made a big fuss when she was a temp working for pwc and took them to court cos they asked her to wear heels and not flats. Was all over the papers. Next thing, she's in Corrie. Can't stand her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's the one who made a big fuss when she was a temp working for pwc and took them to court cos they asked her to wear heels and not flats. Was all over the papers. Next thing, she's in Corrie. Can't stand her
I can’t either but I agreed with her comments yesterday re brexit

Reactions: 1
I switched off when I saw Holly in a pencil skirt and heels pretending to hoover.

Reactions: 3
But its all about appealing to the Great British Public. It makes her relatable. Even Schofe was tearing up. They have to keep winning those awards some way....
They saw the reaction to what Alison did last week and said to themselves, "we fancy a bit of that".

It's ok to let your guard down but This Morning traditionally was a magazine show fronted by trained journalists who could move from one news story to another with grace and sensitivity. Judy was really good at that, so were Fern and Ruth in keeping their co-presenter in check.

The show is now built on personalities and smugness. For a time it was constant innuendos, in jokes and Pip's wheezy laugh. Pip thinks he is a hard-hitting journalist when he reads off that yellow paper.

Reactions: 18
They saw the reaction to what Alison did last week and said to themselves, "we fancy a bit of that".
The thing is that people could understand where Alison was coming from, whereas with Holly and Schofield, it's pure theatre, no different from his "coming out" special, which we knew was a pack of lies.

Reactions: 9
I've never ever seen anybody as sensitive as Holly. Nothing wrong with it but not really appropriate for TV.
Check out 'Judge Rinder'. Off to the Ukrainian border apparently, to visit his Strictly Come Dancing partners' Grandparents. Just what they want I'm sure. When will these 'celebs' please just GO AWAY?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Eh? What’s going on? This Morning has been live all morning, they went to a commercial break and was coming back after the break to do Guess The Gadget

After they came back from the break they played the opening titles as if it was the beginning of the show and a pre-recorded Holly & Phil came on screen to say that they can’t be with us live

What’s going on? How come it’s switched to a pre-recorded show??

Reactions: 4
Somebody has posted this on Twitter

Anyone know what’s going on outside television centre Wood Lane? Trying to get there for a shoot and all roads are closed. Rozzers everywhere

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh well, all over now. False alarm bomb scare. Very boring(obviously great everyone OK blah blah).

Spare a thought for Holly though, she's probably still on the smelling salts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely unprofessional for a television presenter. We all get emotional with what’s going on but she should have the skills to compartmentalise and switch her emotions off.
I think this is the clip, and yes they overdid the virtue-signalling. More than 14,000 ethnic Russians have been killed by the UKRAINIAN FORCES in Donbass over the eight years since the US-instigated Maidan coup, which over-threw the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government. They were supposed to implement the Minsk II agreements, which would have protected these people, but I suppose they don't matter since they're the "wrong sort" of Ukrainian. No tears from Holly and Phil for them.

Nicola always looks like she is waiting for someone to offend her, so she can act sanctimonious towards them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nicola was always be Pat Phelan’s daughter. Nothing will change that.

Reactions: 10
Nicola always looks like she is waiting for someone to offend her, so she can act sanctimonious towards them
I didn't like her attitude - she hasn't moved on since she LOST the Brexit Referendum in 2016. She really needs to get over it, everything HAS to still be about Brexit for some people! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For anyone that also watches Corrie can you believe Nicola dated the man that plays Imran. They don’t seem compatible lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.