This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said though, I don't think he does it out of spite, he just thinks it's entertaining and makes him look funny and interesting. No Dermot, it's very simple:

IF YOU DON'T GOT IT, YOU DON'T GOT IT!!
Yeah like that’s his sense of humour, I don’t believe he’s malicious, just doesn’t go down well

Reactions: 1
I think it's just him - he's NOT a good presenter, he never has been and he never will be. 😐
I'm glad someone else thinks the same as me! I like Dermot to look at, but he's a crap presenter! I can never really understand what he's saying. He sort of mumbles and always throws the end of his sentences away - if that makes sense? He has this weird gruff way of speaking.

Reactions: 4
I'm glad someone else thinks the same as me! I like Dermot to look at, but he's a crap presenter! I can never really understand what he's saying. He sort of mumbles and always throws the end of his sentences away - if that makes sense? He has this weird gruff way of speaking.
The pair of them are such an embarrassment together but give me Dermot anyway over Alison. She’s full of herself

Reactions: 3
I can't even listen to him, I subconsciously tune-out when he starts. 😐

The pair of them are such an embarrassment together but give me Dermot anyway over Alison. She’s full of herself
The consensus seems to be more in favour of Alison these days, certainly if she replaced Holly full-time I'd shed no tears. 👍🏻 Mind you, I wouldn't care if Rochelle replaced her! 😂:ROFLMAO:

I know alot of people like her, but I can't stand that nicola! Comes across as so sanctimonious

Reactions: 5
Just as if we didn't know this already! I'm still a little suspicious about Ruth's "snub" by Schofield though, I think there's a bit more to it than that. However, you know about NDAs and super-injunctions..
#MatthewMcGreevy #GroomCupboard

Reactions: 7
Just as if we didn't know this already! I'm still a little suspicious about Ruth's "snub" by Schofield though, I think there's a bit more to it than that. However, you know about NDAs and super-injunctions..
#MatthewMcGreevy #GroomCupboard
Glad Eamonn has said this publicly.

Reactions: 14
Daily Mail saying viewer feedback showed he wasn’t popular?

Yeah right! i haven’t watched Fridays since they left short of five mins every so often to see how bad Dermot and Alison are!

Reactions: 11
Bring back Richard and Judy.

Sick of the sight of all these presenters these days, they’re everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder how much the creeps at ITV paid the Mail on Sunday to publish this. It's gutter journalism and I doubt many people will fall for it.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much the creeps at ITV paid the Mail on Sunday to publish this. It's gutter journalism and I doubt many people will fall for it.
Looks like they have allowed the comments now - at 9 am there were about a dozen comments with thousands of green arrows for Eamonn.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.