This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they have allowed the comments now - at 9 am there were about a dozen comments with thousands of green arrows for Eamonn.
And here you go - some people seem to think it's only on Tattle that we talk about "stunning and brave" Phil's darker side - well think on!

1645375844565.png

Reactions: 12
Happy 40th Showbusiness Anniversary Phillip Schofield. We at Tattle Life salute you and bow down to your greatness and legendary broadcasting skills. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Happy 40th Showbusiness Anniversary Phillip Schofield. We at Tattle Life salute you and bow down to your greatness and legendary broadcasting skills. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Yes, well done for covering all this up too, you really are "stunning and brave."

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The ITV big boss was on Lorraine and said while ever he has a job, so will Phillip. He's definitely being protected.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Vanessa's husband singing to her was..... cringe,😬 but also quite sweet in a way.
Oh Jesus wasn’t it so cringe . Literally couldn’t keep watching . He was even lip sync the song πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she knew well it was him and acted surprised.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else confused by all the awkward silences during the makeup section today?

Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus wasn’t it so cringe . Literally couldn’t keep watching . He was even lip sync the song πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she knew well it was him and acted surprised.

I don't know what happens when you hit 'rock bottom' and then go straight through it, but it must look something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just as if we didn't know this already! I'm still a little suspicious about Ruth's "snub" by Schofield though, I think there's a bit more to it than that. However, you know about NDAs and super-injunctions..
#MatthewMcGreevy #GroomCupboard
I feel sorry for Ruth as she still works at ITV and it’ll be so awkward when they hand over from This Morning to Loose Women

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Ruth as she still works at ITV and it’ll be so awkward when they hand over from This Morning to Loose Women
"Stunning and brave" Phil may call all the shots on This Morning, but he has no clout to stir up trouble on Loose Women, although I know he'd like to. :mad:

Reactions: 5
"Stunning and brave" Phil may call all the shots on This Morning, but he has no clout to stir up trouble on Loose Women, although I know he'd like to. :mad:
He may not, but it will be painfully awkward for everyone though when they hand over.

Reactions: 4
It's quite good this morning - Alison and Josie are presenting (so someone on here will be pleased!) + Tony Hadley - I haven't seen him since he made a guest appearance on Benidorm (funniest thing on TV for a very long time!) πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holly said her dog is obsessed with other animals poop, 5 mins before hand Phil rubbing noses with him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.