This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fail to understand why Rochelle is kept as a presenter?

Any ideas?

she is so bad & has been for years YET she keeps her job?

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember when Richard & Judy left and Twiggy and Colleen Nolan were the hosts? They didn't last long because apparently they were terrible together.

Reactions: 8
Because some people like her.
Not according to this thread. You’re the only one & we know you are Marvin her hubby. It’s the only explanation as to why you defend her here. It’s sweet if you but you’re biased.

Reactions: 6
I always wonder if the callers are legit or not. Only because I cannot believe that no one has called out Phil yet 😂
(And because the Speakmans chat so much bullshit no one with a true phobia would be like “okay I’ll try that thanks” 🙄🙄)

Reactions: 5
Not according to this thread. You’re the only one & we know you are Marvin her hubby. It’s the only explanation as to why you defend her here. It’s sweet if you but you’re biased.
For me, I don't like the fact that she hasn't trained to be a presenter. She doesn't have for example, a creative media diploma or a video journalism diploma. I like qualified people doing the job.

Reactions: 4
Blimey, talk about jumping to conclusions! I didn't even say I liked her did I, a̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶v̶.̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶̶ ..er, I mean just that other people might. You're entitled to your own opinion, but so is everyone else.

Last edited:
Anyone else think they were incredibly rude with the Chinese medicine Dr? Laughing and making noises all the way through.
Absolutely, she also said Happy new year and they both said thank you instead of saying it back.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that too.

Rochelle doesn't really listen to people, she seems more focussed on what she has to say next.

Reactions: 9
Rochelle is only interested in getting cheap laughs. She has no inquisitive nature or natural ability to engage or empathise, she’s just all about the status of being a this morning presenter and hopes she can have viral laughing episodes like Holly. She’s more suited to the likes of loose women but i bet she’d turn her nose up because she thinks she’s too good for that despite having absolutely no talent or credentials

Reactions: 8
It was an absolute shambles today. The two of them were giggling like naughty schoolgirls. Especially when the Chinese lady was on. You could see they hadn't a clue what she was talking about....both looked completely vacant 🙄

Reactions: 10
I switched off when I saw Rochelle. It’s not fair on all the aspiring presenters that someone with no qualifications or style can muddle her way through.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely sickening seeing her fawning sympathy during the phone ins about making ends meet and imminent energy increases. Braggy bleep posts designer labels on the gram 24/7 and pretends to empathise with old ladies who are too scared to put their heating on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No he isn't, he's Matthew Mcgreevy 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.