This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice how Rochelle made someone winning £1k all about her. 🙄 So much so there wasn't even time for the Bag of Shiz section.
As if to say, the show is :poop::poop::poop: because of her, but everyone is just fine about "brave kind Phil" fronting it. That "man" grooms runner-boys thirty-four years or more his junior, for his own sexual gratification. Yet it was all hushed up, the press was gagged and non-disclosure agreements signed. Now it's as if nothing ever happened!

20211008_133850.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
They wouldn’t risk the reputation of the show by letting Rochelle do it by herself
It says it all though doesn’t it? A presenter should be able to carry a show by themselves. Instead they get these holly replacements that are completely and utterly out of their depth. Reliant on being hand held by smug schofe. Unable to be left on their own to steer the show.

The female presenters should be well versed and established in presenting and that’s where they are going wrong. Rochelle, Alison and Holly need Phil alongside them to support them.

I’d love to see Ruth, Christine Bleakley or Charlene White as replacements. They have shown they can read autocue and don’t look like deers in headlights!

Reactions: 9
Do you think they will do a live link to little sick boy Phil who is taking on Covid head 1st in a way nobody has ever done before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
a bag of spuds will do
Or even Dr Harold Shipman! 😂🤣😂🤣

1643707358063.png

God can you imagine if it’s Rochelle on her own?!
She'd probably be better on her own, than if she had HIM breathing down her neck. He probably thinks the show would collapse without HIM - they need to prove him wrong! :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮

So stunning and brave
He's a disgusting pervert, Omicron or no Omicron. He'll not be receiving a "get well" card from me! :mad:

Do you think they will do a live link to little sick boy Phil who is taking on Covid head 1st in a way nobody has ever done before.
Let's hope not - he's sick regardless of whether he has Covid or not. :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice how good Louise looked in the fashion segment? Her skin is great. She hasn’t gone down the surgery route & looks like a beautiful women of age, which is how it should be.

she also kept saying “pound” instead of “pounds” which made her sound chavvy - it sounded uneducated & common. She needs to fix that.

I have realised why Rochelle is so bad, she must get even more nervous because it’s live tv. She is the wrong person for anything live, let alone recorded.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately they already have. He suggested some people might be saying, "Thank God we're rid of him for a few days!" Apart from taking the Lord's name in vain, he's got that right! ITV should give him one long PERMANENT break. He'll not be missed in my house! :mad:

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think they were incredibly rude with the Chinese medicine Dr? Laughing and making noises all the way through.

Reactions: 6
I just want the old school presenters back. Richard and Judy, Fern or even Trisha Goddard hosting it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.