This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely loved Josie today! She would have been great in a pairing with Rylan if he still was around. I think it is disgusting how E&R were treated though :(

Reactions: 10
Absolutely loved Josie today! She would have been great in a pairing with Rylan if he still was around. I think it is disgusting how E&R were treated though :(
I expect Rylan has some stories to tell about Schofield too. It's always HIM that's the reason behind people staying or going. If they just keep their mouths shut about his behind-the-scenes behaviour and do everything to please him then that's fine, but otherwise they get pushed out. "Yes Phil, no Phil, three bags full Phil!" 🐑🐑🐑

Reactions: 5
How gas brave kind Phil lasted so long?
Holly’s producer husband must like him too.

Reactions: 3
Rochelle tomorrow…. She seems nice enough but I’ve no idea how someone so devoid of any personality gets to present one of the country’s best known tv programmes?!

Reactions: 12
Viewers are warming to Josie and she has proven herself and earned her crust so Rochelle’s days are numbered I would assume

Reactions: 9
Rochelle tomorrow…. She seems nice enough but I’ve no idea how someone so devoid of any personality gets to present one of the country’s best known tv programmes?!
For goodness sake tell me you have got it wrong. :( I said earlier I only watch when E and R presenting but watched Josie and Vernon today and they were ok ish but that Rochelle is a waste of space along with the cook Clodagh.
I do like Vernon but he has been away from TV for quite a while so may take a few days to get back into it but I will give him a chance.
Hope Rochelle can read the autocue tomorrow, I really don't like her, worse the HW.

Viewers are warming to Josie and she has proven herself and earned her crust so Rochelle’s days are numbered I would assume
And Alison Hammond.

Reactions: 4
Rochelle might not be bursting with intelligence, but she DOES have a very infectious smile - that toothy grin excuses her for just about anything! Sorry and all that, but such is life! 😁

1639441309081.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Could be worse, they could be thinking of trialling Frankie Bridge. Imagine Frankie and Rochelle presenting the same show. Ears would be bleeding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Rochelle is just terrible and so insincere. She has no interest in getting to know people or interview anyone about their lives or interesting stories. She’s only there to show off her manicures and wardrobe

Reactions: 14
Rochelle is just terrible and so insincere. She has no interest in getting to know people or interview anyone about their lives or interesting stories. She’s only there to show off her manicures and wardrobe
She has this annoying habit of going “hmmm” “yeah” “uh huh” when somebody is talking

Reactions: 12
Rochelle is unbearable.

her looks & diversity quota have got her this role & it’s wrong.

Rochelle pipes up on the clothes segment.

she is just a pretty girl with nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rochelle is unbearable.

her looks & diversity quota have got her this role & it’s wrong.

Rochelle pipes up on the clothes segment.

she is just a pretty girl with nothing else.
You mean she's down to earth? ;) I don't mind her, she's nothing like as fake as Holly.

She doesn’t connect with the audience at all.
She is so bad at her job - she should pay them for having her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.